License Laws In Ca And Usa

GSsoldier

whats the deal with have License plates? do u have to have both of them on front and back or can u be allowed to have just back? i see some people with euro styled license plates or some ricers with japanese license plates anyone with any info can clear it up for me?

California vehicle code 5200 states all passenger vehicles must have a front and rear license plates. if you don't have one, it gives a good reason to be pulled over by law enforcement officer. do not put japanese or european license plate on your vehicle, you can be pulled over and cited for it. you are only allow one set of license plate per vehicle in California. :blushing:

whats the deal with have License plates? do u have to have both of them on front and back or can u be allowed to have just back? i see some people with euro styled license plates or some ricers with japanese license plates anyone with any info can clear it up for me?

ricer or ricerocket denotes japanese vehicles or motorcycles, since i live in california I couldn't tell you if other people in different states use this slur before we did. :unsure:

They use the term in Virginia but I'd be willing to bet it started in California.

Answering the question on plates, some states use 1 some use 2. Some enforce it, some don't.

Only on the rear down here in North Carolina. I am aware of some states that require just the rear if it's a normal tag, and both front and rear if it is a vanity plate. I believe Kansas is one of those states.

<_< Here in Canada it's defferent in every province.

BC both (not rear like SK said)

Ontario both

Saskatchewan both

manitoba both

the other provinces only require rear but there is some proceedings in order to change ablerta for safety reasons. <_<