• $1.95-$2.05
    • $2.10-$2.20
    • $2.25-$2.35
    • $2.40-$2.50
    • $2.55-$2.65
    • $2.70-$2.80
    • TOOO high that you might have a heart attack if you find out

Oh i didn't mean "no" as anything i was just excited LOL

I think that the loaners are just the same as every other car...The AFS is in pretty much most of the rx330's that i have seen. some don't have it though.

and i don't know why it didn't turn for you...maybe you do need to be rolling i haven't really checked that way....

try it moving and check it out..It's great! And make sure the orange AFS OFF light isn't on in the left part of the instrument cluster.

yea i will. it just surprised me cuz previous loaner RX330s don't have it. when the car starts with the lights on, the lights only move up and down. this one, it moved to an angle, then down an angle, then up. just crazy!!!! :wacko: ;)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the loaners are just the same as every other car...The AFS is in pretty much most of the rx330's that i have seen. some don't have it though.

and i don't know why it didn't turn for you...maybe you do need to be rolling i haven't really checked that way....

try it moving and check it out..It's great! And make sure the orange AFS OFF light isn't on in the left part of the instrument cluster.

yea i will. it just surprised me cuz previous loaner RX330s don't have it. when the car starts with the lights on, the lights only move up and down. this one, it moved to an angle, then down an angle, then up. just crazy!!!! :wacko: ;)

Yeah they're very cool! I wish the rx300 had AFS

Yeah they're very cool! I wish the rx300 had AFS

hey i just came back from my joyride. seems like the turning of the lights is more pronounced when turning left. when turning right, not really. at first, it only turned if it was a fast left turn. eventually it turned left, even when i was driving slowly (turning left) into my garage... :wacko::blink: :)

AFS stands for adaptive front lighting system.

And the up and down thing it does is the auto-leveling. all lexus models (with xenon HID's) have this. When you first start up the car, you can see the beam of light move down, up, and center.

if you have a lot of weight in the back seat, the headlights will point downward to not blind oncoming traffic.

It's really cool! check for it on the GX next time it's started up...look at the wall directly in front of it. It's REALLY cool!

And the up and down thing it does is the auto-leveling. all lexus models (with xenon HID's) have this. When you first start up the car, you can see the beam of light move down, up, and center.

if you have a lot of weight in the back seat, the headlights will point downward to not blind oncoming traffic.

It's really cool! check for it on the GX next time it's started up...look at the wall directly in front of it. It's REALLY cool!

The GX doesn't have HIDs as an option. So their just stand still projector headlamps with halogen bulbs :cries:

The GX doesn't have HIDs as an option. So their just stand still projector headlamps with halogen bulbs :cries:

The GX doesn't have HID's!!!!???? :o i CAN'T believe that! you spend that much for an suv and no xenon's? Well you learn something everyday...

I thought i've seen some...i remember many times where i'm driving along and see a car with xenons, and as it gets closer i see the GX...i don't know it seems odd to me

The GX doesn't have HID's!!!!???? :o i CAN'T believe that! you spend that much for an suv and no xenon's? Well you learn something everyday...

I thought i've seen some...i remember many times where i'm driving along and see a car with xenons, and as it gets closer i see the GX...i don't know it seems odd to me

yes, they do look like xenons at times. But they're not, unfortunately :cries:

i saw on the news a getty station was charging $3.59 for premium and it will most likely get worst. the city had consumer affairs people out checking the pumps ll over the city to make sure people are getting all the gas they pay for thatsounds like a public relation thing to make us feel better about the prices

I didn't think I would see it so quick, but gas went over $3 in my area today.

$2.82/2.92/3.02 for 87/89/93.

This is insane, that same station less than 12 hours later was posting:

$3.35/3.45/3.55 for 87/89/93.

I am really glad that I didn't trade that ES in for the RX330 6 months ago.

When I was 8 years old, I remember the oil embargo. My parents could only get gas on the odd or even days based on the last digit of your plate. The lines at the pumps went around the block and people would run out of gas just sitting in line.

Time to start thinking about carpooling again.

steviej

I saw a gas station today with a line of cars DOWN THE STREET!! The price was ~2.77 (thats EXCELLENT in our area). Then minutes later (i was stuck in traffic, we all were LOL) i saw them put comes up and the station had to close down; must have ran out of gas!

This is unbelievable!

That poll didnt go near high enough. I just filled my tank for 3.14/gal for premium. That's in San Diego. Woohoo!

well when the poll was made, gas prices were $1 less a gallon. :cries:

It's never going to stop. A major gas pipeline for the east coast runs directly from LA up through D.C. and into New England. All the gas stations closed at 9 in my area, and cops were stationed outside every one. I was the last customer at Shell, $3.47...

:(