2006/2007 Es

I think comparing two cars is just ridiculous.

BUT,

Which one is the Lexus? Bottom or top

interior2.jpg

interior.jpg

*from a pervious topic, about the same pointless issue

The bottom one is the LS, but what's the top one?!?! The unknown's center screen looks like the rx300's and the gauge cluster looks like a lexus. Even the key does LOL

What is it!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottom one is the LS, but what's the top one?!?! The unknown's center screen looks like the rx300's and the gauge cluster looks like a lexus. Even the key does LOL

What is it!!

HAHAHA.........this one was posted a little before you joined I believe. I took out the logos from the steering wheel.

What is the top one? its another Lexus........or is it...............let's see if you can figure out what it is. ;)

What do you think the horsepower will be for the next generation ES? The Avalon has a 280hp 3.5L V6.. Do you think the ES will have the exact engine or produce some more horsepower than the Avalon...since it's a Lexus? The 06 GS V6 produces 245hp.. ???This is kinda odd?

wow that really is scary... it took styling off the LS some of the jag some vw its sickening the korean car companies and soon to be chinese cars will start flooding markets world wide and then we will have a panic on our hands

What do you think the horsepower will be for the next generation ES? The Avalon has a 280hp 3.5L V6.. Do you think the ES will have the exact engine or produce some more horsepower than the Avalon...since it's a Lexus? The 06 GS V6 produces 245hp.. ???This is kinda odd?

I agree it's seems a bit odd......however, let's not forget that the GS is a completely different car in either RWD or AWD & there are 2 engine choices, not just one engine. B) They will eventually put the 3.5L V6 in the GS........probably with 300 hp (yes the same hp as the 430), BUT The V8 will grow to the upcoming 4.6L (that will see duty in the next gen LS as well) & probably have at least 320 - 330 hp. This is one reason why I personally do not buy a car in it's first year of production......as the model get's a couple years under it's belt, they usually increase HP & Torque as they tweak things, or engine size........many times both.

The ES will have the same 3.5L V6 yes.....but I'm willing to bet it will be closer to the 290 hp range (they will keep it slightly under the GS 350 when it comes out & slightly above the Avalon). :D

:cheers:

:lol:  :P even though he might have cheated and looked back at the old post :P  :lol:

actually I didn't look back.

I could tell by the tone of your post that it had to be the high end interior of a low end automaker. I simply hit the websites of several automakers (Ford, KIA, etc)

KIA was number three on my hit parade.

steviej

:lol:  :P even though he might have cheated and looked back at the old post :P  :lol:

actually I didn't look back.

I could tell by the tone of your post that it had to be the high end interior of a low end automaker. I simply hit the websites of several automakers (Ford, KIA, etc)

KIA was number three on my hit parade.

steviej

Ford :whistles:

:cheers:

Unfortunately the interior isn't as high quality in person as it looks in pictures.

Watch out for Kia and Hyundai, everyone said the same things about Toyota 20 years ago, look at them now.

Unfortunately the interior isn't as high quality in person as it looks in pictures.

Watch out for Kia and Hyundai, everyone said the same things about Toyota 20 years ago, look at them now.

Very true. i was even worried to get my 1990 lexus ls! no one had ever heard of lexus before LOL look at THEM now...