2006/2007 Es

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably from folks that try to come up with any reason they can find to diss lexus. Mainly, honda lovers... or those who cant afford one, or have had bad experiences ... etc

mine is a 2003 es300.

look at the body lines and overall shape compared to the ford.  :blink:  :huh:

E3-792_lg.jpg

1FAFP53S4XA219022.jpg

Not even close jack :rolleyes::chairshot:

It begs the question however......if it looks like a Taurus in your eyes & it's bothering you so much, why did you buy the ES in the first place then? :blink::huh::rolleyes:

:cheers:

probably from folks that try to come up with any reason they can find to diss lexus.  Mainly,  honda lovers... or those who cant afford one, or have had bad experiences ... etc

no. no bad experiences yet with my 03 ES, except that it's feels a little slow on the acceleration.

I just thought it looked like a ford from the angle in that picture. the side door designs are just too similar.

probably from folks that try to come up with any reason they can find to diss lexus.  Mainly,  honda lovers... or those who cant afford one, or have had bad experiences ... etc

no. no bad experiences yet with my 03 ES, except that it's feels a little slow on the acceleration.

I just thought it looked like a ford from the angle in that picture. the side door designs are just too similar.

Maybe you should waited & got the ES 330. ;)

Is it just me or has Lexus still has not figured out how to make a attractive butt on those new cars ?  I just don't like the rear ends on those things...

Geo

line up a new Infinity, a BMW 5 series and a new Lexus. I think you will see that the tails are becoming very similar across the board.

no way!

Lexus has one ugly butt, and it's on the new GS. it does not look luxurious at all.

When i first saw JUST the rear end of the new GS, I thought it was a HYUNDAI!!!..... until I saw the L logo....

I'd say overall, lexus is going down on rear end design. The new IS350 rear looks ok though.

no way!

Lexus has one ugly butt, and it's on the new GS. it does not look luxurious at all.

When i first saw JUST the rear end of the new GS, I thought it was a HYUNDAI!!!..... until I saw the L logo....

I'd say overall, lexus is going down on rear end design. The new IS350 rear looks ok though.

I respectfully disagree, but to each their own. :whistles:

Lexus has received pretty big praise of late for there new styling direction & I quite like what the direction they are headed. The majority of people agree. B)