Word Association Game

chippiestu4

Thanks for the kind words Rya and DCfish...

To keep things on a positive note the 3 young kids still have a wonderful mother and a great Uncle in me to be there for them from this time forward... Things will work out, it's just a sad time right now...

Lysol????

Cleaning

Fresh scent...

Man, I just found out my brother in law shot himself in the head...He leaves behind 3 kids and a loving wife... I had always thought my brother in law to be just a little off, but to be so selfish and do what he did and leave a greiving family behind really just blows me away... He was having affairs and was threatened blackmail by his mistress and that is what caused him to go off and kill himself... He was living a double life... A strong church goer too, what a shocker...

I thought I would share this because it is such a mind blower.. Sometimes the people closest to you are not always whom you think they are, and one minute your talking with them, and the next minute there in a casket dead.... Life can get wild sometimes what a shame....

It's truly most unfortunate that some people look to a permanant solution for temporary problems. This world can be so cruel and at times do some very mean and selfish things to us, without us having to do them to ourselves. Jibby, I'm truly sorry for you and your families loss. May you and your family draw tighter and closer,,,and through this become stronger. In the meantime, we're here if you need.

WOW, the forum love is overwhelming...You guys are great thanks...

They say you are more then likely to experience the loss of a loved one when you reach your forties, but you are never are really prepared for the loss when it happens.. I loss my sister in law to breast cancer 5 years ago and that was a bigger loss to me.. She also left two small boys behind for my older brother to raise...Those two boys turned out to better then I ever expected, and am I sure the same will happen with this situation... It all just takes time and good family support...

DCfish you know what I speak of as you recently experienced the loss of a loved one...It's never easy but it does get a little easier with time...

Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread...So let's get back to the word association game... Thanks again everyone...

Sterilize.....

Sanitation

Fresh scent...

Man, I just found out my brother in law shot himself in the head...He leaves behind 3 kids and a loving wife... I had always thought my brother in law to be just a little off, but to be so selfish and do what he did and leave a greiving family behind really just blows me away... He was having affairs and was threatened blackmail by his mistress and that is what caused him to go off and kill himself... He was living a double life... A strong church goer too, what a shocker...

I thought I would share this because it is such a mind blower.. Sometimes the people closest to you are not always whom you think they are, and one minute your talking with them, and the next minute there in a casket dead.... Life can get wild sometimes what a shame....

Jibby I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers go out to you and your family. My father tried to kill himself one time, he was going to use a gun, but he didn't want us to find him like that, so he took a lot of pills. He's a big guy so it didn't hurt him, luckily. I agree with you that it is selfish, I just pray that I don't see a day so dark in my life, as to where I feel that that is the only way out.

When someone is suddenly taken like that, coping with it truly is at its worst. The pain never goes away, with time it just changes to where it's somehow more manageable. Again, Jibby I'm sorry

Thanks ray....

Yeah, it's always the easiest way out of your problems is to go ahead and try and kill yourself...The only problem with that is that effects everyone else surrounding you for a long time after your dead...It also leaves alot of question marks for many, like why? I would say anyone that is willing to take their life to excape certain pains is weak minded and in need of mental help... For me, life is way too valuable and people should realise when times get really tough, that is a normal part of life and in time things will always get better ...It's like this to me - life is kinda like a roller coaster and at times you have your ups and then you have your downs, and other times you will have huge ups and huge downs... Realising that, and knowing things will get better eventually really has always helped me to avoid depression at every level throughout my entire life so far... So I would say suicide should never be a solution or an option for anyone, just seek out help, make positive changes to solve the problems, and give it time...If life was always roses then this would be heaven on earth which it is not...Suicide is just a cop out and it *BLEEP*es me off...:pirate: My brother in law, was a bit high strung, a very strict disiplinarian, Christian, a good father and husband for many many years until now... Apparently he had some serious serious problems (mental too) and never let anyone know.. Anyway, time to move on...

Dirt.......

Garbage