First Mod

yaj786

wagner rotors and bendix pads are just aftermarket replacments for NWT items not an improved design or look ,it is a mod but in the wrong direction as it is not oem spec or better

yeah but, damnit, im counting it as a mod for $100 per rotor!!! :blink: LOL. (i knwo i got raped, but i was stuck. the car would stop in a reasonable distance anymore, so wherever i coasted to a stop at was where i had to have it done!)

LOL.

and they are as good as OEM spec. in fact, they are working better than the OEM ones i had on before they glazed.

the rotors look to be titanium, but i doubt they are they have a gold color to them. they stop fast, they are quiet and dust is virtually nonexistent (that has more to do with the pads though) much improved over factory IMO.

now worth the $339.57 i paid, but close.

added a licenseplate + a frame for it, sweet

first mod was to rip out all the stock stereo stuff, the head unit, 6 disk changer and amp. then were the 6 disk changer was I installed a alpine 9873 head unit. well with the head unit in the glove box I need some way to change the stations and the volume on the radio. so I removed the clock and put an ir receiver in the clock and repeated the ir signal into the glove box. so now I can use the remote to change the stations and volume.

Then I moved to were the stock head unit was. I made a fiberglass frame and installed a 7 inch vga touch screen into that spot.

then I add a computer in the trunk on the left and on the right I fiber glassed a custom sub box.

this was in the first week I had it.

latest project is to install screen in the head rests and that should be done in the next 2 weeks.

My es250 came with a a mod i thought was simple but cool which was, ls400 chrome wheels.

But then i added sylvania silverstars, and blue courtesy lights, and blue trunk bulb.

yeah, if you ever want to get rid fo those, PM me!!! lol. i can have the center caps re plated for about $10 per. (i know someone)