Winter Floor Mats

BROE

I purchased a low mileage POS 2001 RX300 this summer and would like to obtain winter floor mats to help keep the carpet in "like new" condition.

Anybody have a suggestion on where I can obtain quality winter floor mats that a made to specifically fit an RX300?

BROE

I purchased a low mileage POS 2001 RX300 this summer and would like to obtain winter floor mats to help keep the carpet in "like new" condition.

Anybody have a suggestion on where I can obtain quality winter floor mats that a made to specifically fit an RX300?

BROE

• 10 months later...

it's sad that lexus does not sell RX300 all-weather floor mats in black..only tan and gray! I have been looking everywhere including ebay. the ones they show in pictures are black, but for some reason no dealership carries that color. i know for the RX330 they have them in black, but those won't fit the RX300..if anyone has any suggestions, i'd appreciate it! thanks!

Deffinetly get the plastic winter mats. I learned this the hard way LOL...when i used to just have carpet mats, whenever i would have snow on my feet it would seep in the floor and made a musty smell. Then i pulled the mats up!! YIKES!!!! LOL

I bought the Weathertech mats, both front and rear, for my RX for the winter. I also have the large one for inside the rear hatch. I take my regular floor mats out during the winter here in Ohio. I love the Weathertech mats for their quality.

:cheers:

I bought the Weathertech mats, both front and rear, for my RX for the winter. I also have the large one for inside the rear hatch.  I take my regular floor mats out during the winter here in Ohio. I love the Weathertech mats for their quality.

:cheers:

Where is a good place to buy the weathertech mats for a deal? Thanks