Lexus From Hell

Lexus.

Anyone who cannot let a Sarajevo war torn Lexus rest in peace or let itself be a organ/parts donor should be convicted of a class 1 felony, punishable by up to

a non-painful expiration of the owner's vital signs by a dreamy lethal injection

This is a travesty for the image of a such fine car. Took pics just today outside of

circuit city

DSC03189.sized.jpg

DSC03193.sized.jpg

DSC03195.sized.jpg

i.....i'm speechless. :cries: how could you..... why would you...... am i believing what i'm seeing :chairshot: .... :snoooorrrtttt:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS :censored: PERSON?? they should be shot on site.

i have an idea! pres. bush is all about the death penalty. how 'bout we give our buddy "W" a buzz. :lol:

Ok it is bad but the damage appears to be from an accident

some people can;t afford to fix there cars right away so they drive around with damage for a short time

Its not like the rest of the car was demolished or the parts are all rusty.

Hey, my Lexie looks like that :(, my mom drove the $h*5 out of it, and didn't use the insurance moeny to repair it :(, and also the side of my lexus has a scratches an such. So basically, only thing I have with body work is the front right side is dented -glass is broken-, and the left fromt side has some white marks and a small dent, while I have numerous scratches around the car, while on the right side passenger door, there is a white scratch that seemed to almost pierce the metal. :( darn you mother!!!!. So what, a paint job is like a thousand dollars, and for the body work is like 3,000? my parent's don't want to fix it since its MY car, but I have cleaned the itnerior, exterior, and under the hood :P And im off to college in about 2 years, so I don't think i want to spend 5k on the car yet lol. Actually, is a good paint job around 1,000 dollars? and i'll probably have to get an estimate on the dmg, because im not REALLY sure :P

Actually, is a good paint job around 1,000 dollars?

if you're willing to spend $1000, then your paint is gonna look like it did strait from the factory. there are places offering cheap paint jobs around raleigh for around $300, but the paint will most likely chip off in a few years.

So what, a paint job is like a thousand dollars

Ha, I wish!! Try $3k. I spoke with a bodyman(that does excellent work) about repainting my LS, and he gave me an estimate of $2800-$3k. His price included removing all of the lower two-tone cladding and repainting(he said this is the expensive part of the job because of the labor time to remove the cladding) it along with the rest of the car. I'd still be wary of places that charge less than $2k to repaint the whole car. I'm sure you could find a guy that'll do it for $1k, but I can just imagine what it'd look like. Make sure he's got a bunch of expensive cars in his shop. ;)

Check this too: Repainting LS400

:cheers: