Premium In Our Cars , What About Us ?

dcfish

OK , Now that we know what most of us do for a living , What do we prefer to eat ? Dine in , Dine out , Fast food , Fine Dining , Junk food , Vegetarian , ETC...Thanx in advance for your input .

i would love to have fine dining every day but it empties the pocket pretty fast so i have to eat all kinds of food. i love outback steak house and olive garden

Yeah I didn't know if it would fly with the mgmt. , Now I know . didn't mean any harm. But you have to admit SW03ES you didn't see the lobsters right away either :o :cheers:

Maggiano's Italian Restaurant & Cheesecake Factory are my two favorites! :)

We eat out a few times a month, otherwise I brown-bag-it for lunch and cook at home for dinner.

Favorite place to eat is Las Vega$ ! They have THE best restaurants nowadays!

DG

YES, I love cheesecake factory.. best place... for not so expensive food :), i'd do O'Charlies, Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday, and Outback. When we went to LongHorn we had the worst service, so we never went back :). I hate fast food, besides Sonic, Subway, and Panera Bread. If anyone here besides DobieG has ate a Cheesecake Factory... we have a newly built one here (besides the one in the Country Club Plaza) that is just gorgeous on the inside and outside. You feel like your in a palance, literally

without a doubt.....Morton's of Chicago.

Outback is my favorite local affordable beef place.

Legal Seafood for fish and shellfish. Sorry, grew up on the Atlantic ocean but I'm allergic to lobster and can only stomach a minimal amount of Alaskan King Crab. Other than that....bring it on. (except the oysters....no goin there.)

We have all the regular chains here too. There is one I ate at in Nashville, it was a Cajun upscale chain. I forgot the name, but I loved that. We don't have it up in the north. We got some good chains here too. Maccaroni Grill is good.

Bertucci's the absolute best for pizza. Pizza is a food group in my house.

its 10:30 pm, and now I am hungry again. Thanks guys.

steviej

steviej , I ate at mortons of chicago and in 28 years of cheffing I have never had a better NY strip [ 22oz. ] and lobster [ 3 lb. ] since . What a great experience. And the Grande Marnier souffle was outstanding as well . :D

Jay Gilberts in KC is a great place to have a filet......(so is Morton's & Ruth Chris)

Jackstack Freighthouse for the best barbeque in town.....

And I make the best smoked tenderloins you can sink your teeth into :lol:

Wow! Morton's seems like THE place to go. Which is kinda ironic because there is a Morton's within walking distance from my house and I've never eaten there!

Can you guess where I'll be going this weekend?!? :)

DG