My Ls400 Has Whitewall Tires, Does Yours?

billydpowell

I didnt like my wheels, so I turned my whitewall tires out to take away some of the looks.

I like it better, of course I'm 75+ so I grew up with them.....

Anyone else out there with them?

click on the top black border to enlarge, then again on the photo for clear picture.

97Coach.jpg

Dont see many newer cars with WW's but I'll tell you, on yours I think it looks great especially with those wheels and that color paint.. Of course I grew up with WW's on everything I've ever owned except my Lexus. I think its very sharp!!! Stroker

The whitewalls don't look bad (not something I'd do)! ;) If you keep the whitewalls, I think you need to take the next appropriate step and add the canvas top! Should fit right in if you ever plan to move to Florida! haha B)

Your '95 is just awesome! A pearl white LS with chrome factory rims is a match made in heaven. I hate chrome rims 95% of the time, but your LS is one of the few that can pull it off -- looks very classy.

101_1319.jpg

cheers!!

The whitewalls don't look bad (not something I'd do)! ;) If you keep the whitewalls, I think you need to take the next appropriate step and add the canvas top! Should fit right in if you ever plan to move to Florida! haha B)

Your '95 is just awesome! A pearl white LS with chrome factory rims is a match made in heaven. I hate chrome rims 95% of the time, but your LS is one of the few that can pull it off -- looks very classy.

101_1319.jpg

cheers!!

thanks, glad you like it, my bank account/socialsecurity wont let me move to Fla, so no canvas, and they are both 97's