Lexus Is250 F-sport

Yeah I think I can speak for most 250 owners in saying that we did not buy the car just for performance. Although I do agree it does need more power, puzzling why it is only 206 HP stock and it is next to impossible to find any (reasonable) engine upgrades to give it anymore power...206 HP almost isn't worthy of the L on the front but the rest of the car makes up for it.

I am a speed junkie & I for one am pretty happy with the power of my IS250 AWD, especially with the ECT Power mode on. No complaints with anything under the hood.

Sure a 350 or F would be alot nicer to have & I do look at them with admiration when I see them pass me by, but man do those cost alot more

They refer to the car as an IS 250 F-sport. Was that a package, or does it imply it has the suspension and exhaust, or what?

IS 350 AWD would be perfect, there is a lot to like about my 250 AWD, but an extra 100 hp would be incredible. ;)

They refer to the car as an IS 250 F-sport. Was that a package, or does it imply it has the suspension and exhaust, or what?

IS 350 AWD would be perfect, there is a lot to like about my 250 AWD, but an extra 100 hp would be incredible. ;)

No it's just an IS250 with all of the extra F-Sport Add-ons

• 2 weeks later...

i got an is250 strictly because i wanted a sports car, to me a sports car is RWD and 6 speed. I would have loved a 350 with the same options, but

1- its not avaiable

2- my wife can drive it (that alone is a big no no). so 6 speed it was.

i got an is250 strictly because i wanted a sports car, to me a sports car is RWD and 6 speed. I would have loved a 350 with the same options, but

1- its not avaiable

2- my wife can drive it (that alone is a big no no). so 6 speed it was.

Hahaha so you got it so your wife CAN'T drive it instead of CAN drive it...in my house it works the exact opposite, I would personally love a stick but....

• 2 weeks later...
and every time i see a 250 (not many around my area though...not many IS in general here) i think "at least they had a 6spd option". :)

i still say the 350 would be the perfect car if it had AWD and a 6spd.

Agreed. I loved test driving the 350 but the rear wheel drive felt squirrelly to me when making sharp movements.

I have been supremely impressed with my 250 AWD though since buying it last weekend :D

:oh, by the way, hello everyone!

and every time i see a 250 (not many around my area though...not many IS in general here) i think "at least they had a 6spd option". :)

i still say the 350 would be the perfect car if it had AWD and a 6spd.

Agreed. I loved test driving the 350 but the rear wheel drive felt squirrelly to me when making sharp movements.

I have been supremely impressed with my 250 AWD though since buying it last weekend :D

:oh, by the way, hello everyone!

Hey Tricky, Welcome to the club :cheers:

Hey Tricky, Welcome to the club :cheers:

Thank you!

I love this place so far. Joined just after making the purchase and have found this place to be a wealth of information. Although, I wish I would have read the extended warranty thread first! LOL

The iPod interface threads were invaluable.