Spring Cruz

vroom8

:D ahhhhh, just couldn't resist a little speed as i cruzed the other day thru northern new mexico...wide open...won't admit how fast i went...but i was very pleased with the performance....had just changed my oil and thot i would ride the mesa into southern colorado...beautiful mnt passes...thought i would burn out some carbon.

cheap gas prices...aren't we happy!

LOL.....

Yes cops spend their time sufing forums.

Looking for people who admit to driving certain speeds.

Then they alert authorities to the type of vehicle that is owned by the admitted User of the forum.

Then local authorities spend their days searching for certain vehicles in certain areas, who's supposed "owner" said they drove over the speed limit on an online forum.....

I really hope you don't think that's the case! lol :)

I've had my LS up to 120mph. but my tires weren't balanced right so I slowed cause of wobble.

I've had my LS up to 120mph. but my tires weren't balanced right so I slowed cause of wobble.

AAhhh man you have me beat by two. I've only done 118MPH in mine. Here's the good part though. It was in a 35mph zone :D . LOL That was pre firehydrant though. After my suspension work is done the Jcrome exhayst gets put on, as well as my homade air intake is created. we will race. I have been thinking about a 50shot of NOS. Any thoughts?

I do wonder why the LS430's and the new LS460's are limited at 130mph ensted of 149, like the LS400. The 460's should be able to hit 160 I believe.

LOL.....

Then they alert authorities to the type of vehicle that is owned by the admitted User of the forum.

Then local authorities spend their days searching for certain vehicles in certain areas, who's supposed "owner" said they drove over the speed limit on an online forum.....

Aah, what's a little tire wobble, as long as the steering wheel stays on the column, keep the pedal to the metal!

AAhhh man you have me beat by two. I've only done 118MPH in mine. Here's the good part though. It was in a 35mph zone :D . LOL That was pre firehydrant though. After my suspension work is done the Jcrome exhayst gets put on, as well as my homade air intake is created. we will race. I have been thinking about a 50shot of NOS. Any thoughts?

I do wonder why the LS430's and the new LS460's are limited at 130mph ensted of 149, like the LS400. The 460's should be able to hit 160 I believe.

I think the first gen was actually limited to 155mph.

LOL.....

ha ha!.....ok, i admit to 100, smooth as silk!...no wobbles, no pull.

i usually drive too slow, so this was a great thrill!