New Plugs Wires And Injectors Still Running On 5 Cylinders

lexfourcam

got my car back tonite guys! turns out it had jumped timing. and that was causing it to run the way it did. runs like brand new now.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Glad to hear that all is back to normal, How much $ for the work ?

the belt can skip a tooth happened to me recently while i was replacing the cam seals. the belt was off maybe two teeth but it caused a CEL and the car was running strangly. i when in and fixed it and the car is fine now.

its rare for the car to jump timing if there hasnt been any recent work done on it.

may want to look at the tensioner.

thats what i was told but the last jack leg that worked on it was supposed to replace the timing belt because we thought that was the problem turned out to have a fried fuse box. and it never really ran good as it did since then and sometimes it would vibrate. but with that whole tune up the car runs amazing now runs better than the last time i drove it.

well its the end result that matters i guess, but i dont think it jumped time...if the car is a tooth off the light comes on and throws a code...for it to run rough it would have to skip a few teeth

guys i have another problem. i kno the loc isnt for other cars but my girlfriends 94 toyota camry will not start. the other day i had driven it to get my car and it ran perfectly fine. the next day she goes to start it to go to work and it doesnt start. the starter turns the engine turns over and i just dont see how all of the plugs could have went bad. it doesnt run at all the starter just keeps turning the motor over. i was thinkin it could possibly be a fuse but if you guys could point me into the right direction i would appreciate it.