Long Story Short..hopefully

daktana

I'll try to make this short....my wife has a '05 RX and I have a '98 LS. We were driving in town last week when we both noticed a very sharp, eye catching Ruby Red ES. She really liked the color and me being always on the look for any hint that she is ready to trade for another Lexus, looked up our trade value and surprisingly noticed we had equity!, since the RX's lease is ending in November, I contacted our closest 2 dealerships, both over 2.5 hours away, looking for a Ruby Red ES. Anyway, when it came close to committing, she decided she wanted to keep the RX and pay if off after the lease ends....she really likes the RX and since it is hers, how can I argue?

Bottom line, it made me think that maybe it was time for me to "UPDATE" and so I looked for a replacement for my '98....found a black on black 2002 LS Ultra with 70k miles....with chrome wheels and much, much :cheers::cheers: more....I traded yesterday and have found numerous reasons to drive for anyone in the house that needs anything.....including milk, birthday parties, more milk, gas and so on....

I would probably sleep in it, but the neighbors might complain and my wife would probably think I'm weird....fabulous car, beautiful car!!, it's my 6th Lexus, 3 new and 3 used...anyway, just thought I'd share my enthusiasm!!! :)

I'll try to make this short....my wife has a '05 RX and I have a '98 LS. We were driving in town last week when we both noticed a very sharp, eye catching Ruby Red ES. She really liked the color and me being always on the look for any hint that she is ready to trade for another Lexus, looked up our trade value and surprisingly noticed we had equity!, since the RX's lease is ending in November, I contacted our closest 2 dealerships, both over 2.5 hours away, looking for a Ruby Red ES. Anyway, when it came close to committing, she decided she wanted to keep the RX and pay if off after the lease ends....she really likes the RX and since it is hers, how can I argue?

Bottom line, it made me think that maybe it was time for me to "UPDATE" and so I looked for a replacement for my '98....found a black on black 2002 LS Ultra with 70k miles....with chrome wheels and much, much :cheers: :cheers: more....I traded yesterday and have found numerous reasons to drive for anyone in the house that needs anything.....including milk, birthday parties, more milk, gas and so on....

I would probably sleep in it, but the neighbors might complain and my wife would probably think I'm weird....fabulous car, beautiful car!!, it's my 6th Lexus, 3 new and 3 used...anyway, just thought I'd share my enthusiasm!!! :)

Congrats :cheers: Gotta love Blk on Blk ;)

Really like the black on black look, yes I traded the 98 in...it was in very good condition...one of the best cars I've ever owned, but was beginning to show its age...got 10600 for trade..119,000 miles on it....the new 02 is really a beautiful car, so quiet, and all the features of the Ultra....