Dens' Prom Asking Disaster/girl Problems

denslexusgx470

Thanks! Well one day, I'll look back to these photos of me and Alex, and I will laugh at myself how foolish I was during my last semester of highschool about how I feel about her, when someday, I'll be walking down that aisle, and Alex is among the guests, how I started all this, and ended with a happy ending (hopefully). ;):cheers::cheers::cheers:

I'll be like "Oh yea, about .... years ago, last semester of senior year in high school, I really liked you, but you liked that one guy instead and I didn't want to tell you how I felt about you, but now I'm gonna tell you! Besides if you remembered Cristal (the friend I get all the gossip and the one who asked her for me) asking you if I liked you, yea that question was from me" haha. I'm anxious for that day to come! :)

Oh yea, I do have a picture with her friend that I've been "working" with, to get the gossip and the one who was kind enough to casually ask her about how she would feel about me....

DSC01491.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I really look that old?!?!? :cries: :cries: :cries:

Lol. j/k. I wish that was my college graduation, then I'd be 1. looking for a job then 2. ordering my own, new Lexus at my local Lexus dealer. ;)

Haha. Well I know you all are probably burned out from my boring thread, but I just thought this was a funny comment my friend left me on myspace....

alexgrad.jpg

Congratulations Denny! Enjoy it, when these years are over, they're over.

is it just me of does everyone look 18+ years of age. lol

Kids look a LOT older nowadays than they used to (Oh wow, that makes me feel old).

Thanks Steve! Well let's say even with all that drama I had during this last semester, I actually enjoyed it! lol.

But yea I guess we look older than a typical 18 yr old years ago! lol. But in this picture....

DSC01477.jpg

My friend on the right side of me, may be a few months older than me, but up to now, he's a unique "kid" of his own! Yes he may be matured already, but the way he looks, and talks makes everyone think that he's just a kid! lol. My friend will totally be remembered for being a "kid" throughout this whole time in high school! lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this thread seems so old, but I'll just post a quick update. :whistles::whistles:

So Alex calls me the day before her driver's test asking me to ride with her to critique her driving. Ok so we go out. Her driving wasn't too bad, minor details that I think the driver's tester would notice so I told her. You know what happened, she took it, and as I somehow predicted, FAILED it! wtf! :rolleyes:

I couldn't really understand how she failed it because when she called me right after she failed it, she was talking so fast that I barely understood a word she said! But I did promise her I'd go treat her out for an ice cream (or a free sundae, HEY RX330DRIVER WANT A FREE SUNDAE! LOL when she passes it, it's all ON ME!) when she PASSES her driver's test. haha. I still have time cuz she went to Spain for a couple weeks starting yesterday so it'll be awhile before I have to withdraw from my bank account to buy her something again! lol.

She doesnt seem like the typical girl that has a typical purse and wallet. Cuz right after I helped her, she actually bought me a starbucks (wow that's a first lol) and she had a $100 bill so she had about $91 in change. She made ME hold it cuz she explained to me this.....

1. She usually has no money but....

2. She always expects the guy, bf or not, to spend for her!

WTF! :chairshot: lol.

Coincidentally that starbucks we went to was next door to Fresno Lexus, I totally wanted to just run with that $91 and buy myself some gold emblems or something for the GX. lol. :P

1. She usually has no money but....

2. She always expects the guy, bf or not, to spend for her!

RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!!! DON'T CALL, DON'T ANSWER, DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE ANYTHING, JUST FREAKIN' RUN FOR DEAR LIFE, AND YOUR CREDIT SCORE!!!!!!!

haha! No it's ok, i don't use credit cards or anything, and she will never get a hold of my SSN or anything. lol. Plus we don't normally go out a lot, and if she does, usually she will buy her own lunch even though I offer it. lol :blushing:

Ah the wonder years...............

10043838.jpg

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry den, im not laughing at you, im laughin at...at...that pic...cant...stop...hahahahahahahah!!!

LOL. :lol:

Did you really read all 8 pages of this thread Josh, or did u just look at the pictures??? lol. :ph34r:

Still...cant...stop...rollling...my sides...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ok seriously, yeah i read all 8 pages, and i gotta tell you like many of these guys, i miss high school. i didnt have a good time, so if i could do it again, knowing what i know now, i would have done things MUCH differently. i too had the problem of always being the boy thats a friend and never the boyfriend, i hated that. but i was such a nice guy. i dont take advantage of people, even to this day. most guys would, but guys like you and i dont use a girls sadness to get s*x.

i dont know any other way to be but nice. im not capable of being an *BLEEP* usually, so i get SW03ES to do it for me! :ph34r: LMAO...

oh god, I looked...at the pic of fred savage...here i go...again, cant stop....sides hurt....!!!

Winnie was such a !Removed! too, and fugly. I never understood what Kevin saw in her.

Ever watch that show Dawson's Creek? Yeah I know I know, but Carla likes it. Anyways everyones always laboring about "Dawson", "oh Dawson we're all fighting over Dawson". F Dawson! He's a neanderthal looking punk. I hate those kind of shows.

• 4 weeks later...

Den:

I have just read (most of.............) this entire thread. She sounds like she's VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE!.................

I'm not totally kidding, but have you ever considered a stint in the Navy?.........You know, "See the World", etc?..........

There are roughly "3 Billion" other females out there.........You have maybe lost sight of the fact that you have a lot to offer, but it sure sounds like she feels like you "just can't do enough to please her". She (and many others) will get away with that for as long as you let them. Usually, there's no breaking them of the habit either. Have you ever seen a guy get cleaned out in a divorce after 20 years of "asset accumulation"? It's not pretty. You need to keep in mind that you are a good looking guy (not that I'm into that (Quiet Rob.....)) and have a lot to offer.

One day, you will run into the right person and you will know it. She won't spend every available moment trying to vacuum your wallet dry. She will be interested in you, for you. You will have the overwhelming feeling that your future wife will be as interested, if not more interested in looking after you as much as you want to look after her.

Sorry to say it, but you sound desperate. DON"T BE. Take your time, you have plenty of it. Us older guys have for the most part, "been there, done that". As NC so succinctly stated, you've got a lot of very good years ahead of you, it would be a shame to not spend them with the right person. There's plenty of fish in the sea..............Having been there (more than once) it probably doesn't seem that way now, but it's true. Take your time, see the world......................Do a bunch of windowshopping now.............It's free!..............The alternative is what can be very, very expensive.

ps. Just to make SW happy..............My wife pretty much beat me over the head with a club...........I kinda' enjoyed it. 24 years later, we're still good to go!

Den:

I have just read (most of.............) this entire thread. She sounds like she's VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE!.................

I'm not totally kidding, but have you ever considered a stint in the Navy?.........You know, "See the World", etc?..........

There are roughly "3 Billion" other females out there.........You have maybe lost sight of the fact that you have a lot to offer, but it sure sounds like she feels like you "just can't do enough to please her". She (and many others) will get away with that for as long as you let them. Usually, there's no breaking them of the habit either. Have you ever seen a guy get cleaned out in a divorce after 20 years of "asset accumulation"? It's not pretty. You need to keep in mind that you are a good looking guy (not that I'm into that (Quiet Rob.....)) and have a lot to offer.

One day, you will run into the right person and you will know it. She won't spend every available moment trying to vacuum your wallet dry. She will be interested in you, for you. You will have the overwhelming feeling that your future wife will be as interested, if not more interested in looking after you as much as you want to look after her.

Sorry to say it, but you sound desperate. DON"T BE. Take your time, you have plenty of it. Us older guys have for the most part, "been there, done that". As NC so succinctly stated, you've got a lot of very good years ahead of you, it would be a shame to not spend them with the right person. There's plenty of fish in the sea..............Having been there (more than once) it probably doesn't seem that way now, but it's true. Take your time, see the world......................Do a bunch of windowshopping now.............It's free!..............The alternative is what can be very, very expensive.

ps. Just to make SW happy..............My wife pretty much beat me over the head with a club...........I kinda' enjoyed it. 24 years later, we're still good to go!

Den, It is easier to brake your own heart and move on......................Be strong, Move forward, Hold the memories close to your heart so you never forget how it feels to own yourself. Relationships are 100% both ways not 50-50............Move on :cheers: My .02 cents. Live,Love,Laugh B)