Dens' Prom Asking Disaster/girl Problems

denslexusgx470

lol, are you sure your 4runner can handle that type of serious offroading? man, that dirt looks too dangerous for my RX ;)

heh, conveniently still had the tripod eh? LOL a little adult joke there, no need to fret guys. :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, are you sure your 4runner can handle that type of serious offroading? man, that dirt looks too dangerous for my RX ;)

heh, conveniently still had the tripod eh? LOL a little adult joke there, no need to fret guys. :P

You're kidding right? My ody actually went through that dirt, except I avoided the big potholes in the dirt with the Ody, while I slowly drove over them with the 4R (I first drove the ody to look for a good offroad place, so I don't waste too much gas and mileage on the 4R).

Oh and the reason why she bought the sundae was because I teased her when she wanted me to burn her a cd with the song "Buy you a drink" and I told her that if she'd buy me a drink (legal drinks, not alcoholic OK!) then I'd make her the cd with that song. lol. But it turns out to be a sundae instead. :P

I'm telling you, club her in the head ;)
You take the philosophy of treat a hot girl like dirt, and she'll stick to you like mud a bit far....I like it!!! :lol:

:cheers:

Oh man, i gotta tell you, she's a lil crazy! We get offcampus lunch once a week (yes i know it's cheap, we're a private high school so they make up all these extra uneccesary rules) and we decided to get a pizza! OMG, I had a little contest with her (she brought her friend along, but she barely ate) and this is how it went.

We ordered 2 large pepperoni Little Caesars pizzas, and two crazy bread packs, FOR 3 PEOPLE! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

She ate, 6 or 7 slices of pizza, and 5 or 6 bread sticks.

I ate about 8 or 9 slices (I don't remember cuz there was a time when I ate two slices in one), and a whole pack of the crazy bread (or about a total of like 8 bread sticks)! Ugh, made me a little sick afterwards, but I quickly digested it during the class after lunch. It was a good thing we didn't dissect a sheep heart (which we were doing a couple days ago) in anatomy, which was exactly right after lunch! lol. :o :o

Oh and we can't forget, I drank a 20 oz soda, she didn't drink anything! lol. ;)

Omg, I don't know if I ever told you guys this, but we are just "friends" right? I was just myspacing one of her friends, and this is what I got back....

I said:

"omg, haha. well ok keep another secret, can u?

i am kinda liking her... to be honest! But please dont tell her! I trust you! lol. Otherwise if she finds out, i'll hang you! haha."

and she replies:

" well to tell u the truth she kinda thinks that u like her already. but dont worry i won't confirm her suspisions. "

:blink: :blink: :blink::huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Ok this will sound really weird, but I know, I think, for a fact that she probably does like me, except that there's this one guy that she kinda likes. So I've concluded (unless i poison the guys drink haha)

Her list:

1. The other guy (won't be mentioning names)

2. Denny (me, mr. denslexusgx470, or 4Runner man)

:whistles::whistles:

No problem. Well I can't place myself first, because of a few reasons. First of all, I've only been friends with her for about 4 weeks now! Plus, she kinda does like this other guy, and I know me and the other guy are two different types of people. Idk, but at least she's getting this gut feeling about me, and as my friend was emailing me last nite, I think it's a good thing that she knows (or thinks it) and still wants to hang out and stuff with me! I think if she's turned off with that gut feeling she's got, she'd probably put a lot more distance between both of us, I'd say. :huh: I know she turned down a different guy before that liked her and they never went out together or do stuffs together, so I'm just going to take it step by step! ;)

ok. I really confirmed that this guy, is for real! I saw her with him at skol (idk where he comes from, and how he gets there, but he's just there!) they didnt make out or anything, but it looked a little serious, i should say. Luckily my friend was right next to my car, so I called him over, and we both observed what she was doing. So our thoughts on it are correct, she's still got another guy on her mind! But what's weird was after a few minutes, i decided to tease her around a bit in front of "mr. handsome" and for some weird reason, she kinda divided her attention and time with me also! Then i decided that i should let them be together, and she says "Oh wait, hold on a minute" and she apparently said bye to the guy, and she hopped in my car so she didnt have to walk all the way across campus to where her sister was picking her up. So........ :unsure: :unsure:

At first, I totally expected a (as I was walking towards my car, to leave them alone) "Hey bye Denny cya tomorrow" but no, instead she wanted me to wait for her! geez. I'm totally lost!?!??!!??:wacko::wacko:

Well no worries. I was just really curious as to why she did divide her time and attention to me, when she was with the guy she really likes.

Anywho, it was kinda funny though that I went out for a starbucks with her friend (the one I'm getting all the inside info) to get some gossip, and she comes up to me and asks how it went, and I couldn't really tell her anything! lol. I told her we were planning like a movies or something, but in reality we were talking about her! lol. She got really jealous that I didn't buy her a starbucks. Well you were busy with mr handsome, who apparently has no money, so that's whatcha get!

I let her have a sip of the small amount of starbucks i had left, and she finishes every single sip of it! I wanted another sip, but all I got through the straw was air! <_< :rolleyes:

I'm telling you, club her in the head ;)
You take the philosophy of treat a hot girl like dirt, and she'll stick to you like mud a bit far....I like it!!! :lol:

:cheers:

Hit her with the club, growl at the other guy, and drag her off. Trust me, I ain't got this fine double-wide by bein' an indjut.

All kidding aside, you're overthinking it. Don't think, just do ;)

Don't think, just do

careful, we dont want a "my little pregnant girlfriend" thead.

whoa. I don't think i'm gonna take it that far! :blushing:

Damn her bday's may 9. I'm thinking of just gettin her a medium size Baskin & Robins cake. What flavor do you guys think girls usually like?!??!?!?! :unsure: :unsure: I don't know what her tastes are yet. :wacko:

Don't think, just do

I think asking her on a date and knocking her up are two different things. Obviously you need to plan ahead and be responsible there, but if you want to ask a girl out, ask the girl out the first chance you get. That holds true in other parts of life too, if you want a job, ask for one. If you want a peice of business, ask for it. If you don't ask, the answer is already no. If you ask, it might be yes! If its no after asking, at least you asked. I know I sound like one of those motivational gurus with big teeth, but its absolutely true. You cannot be afraid of rejection, being afraid of rejection is what seperates the winners from the losers.

I think the cake is a great idea, but again its more important that you GET the cake than what flavor it is.

Close the deal big boy! Put that !Removed! in escrow! :D

Don't think, just do

Close the deal big boy! Put that !Removed! in escrow! :D

Haha. Almost forgot you were in real estate. Let's just say, I'm still on the counter-offer stage. My "deposit" is the kudos with her mom, now it's just the "price" or asking her is what's left, then escrow's next! ;)

So am I SW lol. I tag along my dad's open house becuz he wants a "bouncer" in case there come any thugs lol. So im reading and replyin thru my psp thru a neighbor's unencrypted internet lol.

So am I SW lol. I tag along my dad's open house becuz he wants a "bouncer" in case there come any thugs lol. So im reading and replyin thru my psp thru a neighbor's unencrypted internet lol.

HAHAHA! We're so sad! How was your traffic? Like I told Rx in another thread I had NOBODY, thats only ever happened to me once before...

A Couple lookie-loo's. I just come with my dad because he want's some "body guard" after that one incident last year in town, of a realtor who got jumped, beaten up in his open house, all for a lousy $40 he had in his wallet. I mean my dad's listing isn't located in the bad part of town, but he still wants some security, I should say.

But what's ironic is that my dad's real estate company has this "Grand Open House-a-thon" where all the realtors paid $90 for each listing they want to put there, and the office will print out nice colorful flyers with a map on the back that has all the company's listings (that are part of the grand open house program) and supposidly this should get us some foot traffic, but we had more foot traffic on the Super Bowl sunday! :chairshot::chairshot:

So idk, market is really really bad right now. My dad's listing has been in the market since February i believe, and they've only dropped the price, about 4% from the original asking price, and the seller still doesn't want to lower it! Other newer listings in the area are using ours as a CMA to help them sell their listing! <_< :censored: