Pictures Of My 06 Mercury Ls430

M500

Here is my 2006 LS430 that I pick up over the weekend.

Color : Mercury

Modern Luxury package w/Sport package & Smart Access

9 month Sirius Family package.

Web_DSC05410.jpg

Web_DSC05408.jpg

Web_DSC05411.jpg

Web_DSC05403.jpg

WEb_DSC05407.jpg

Web_DSC05401.jpg

Web_DSC05402.jpg

Web_DSC05417.jpg

Nice !!! :cheers: That is one beautiful car.

Nice pic :unsure: Wait, It's over here :whistles:

No it's down here :huh: Oh here it is :lol::lol::lol:

I just had to, No pix to be viewed ?

Picsture were too big to post. I gotta shrink it down before I can upload again. I guess it'll have to wait later tonght when I'm done watch my DVD.

Are they cutting any deals with the 06 LS430's now that the new 07 LS460 is about 6 months away from release? Just wondering.

Yes, they are. You're looking at no more then $500 over invoice depends on the dealership. That's about 7 - 8k off MSRP.

I think I hear the band playing a happier tune in obergc's world again.....I'm thinking of a number, between 2000/400 - 2006/430....Hmmmm...... Come on obergc....you KNOW you wanna! Hey, they have crash-avoidance radar in them now too! Just think, no more yard work via a Lexus anymore! hahaha....sorry, I had to do it....I'm a bad bad person... :blink:

Beautiful - and welcome to the club.

I was fortunate enough to borrow my Dad's '02 LS430 for a few days last week while he was in Amsterdam. We had to take the wife's VW in for service (imagine that) and we needed a spare car so he told me to take it for a few days. The ride on that car is so much smoother than my '93 (which is so much smoother than most other cars on the road.) Lexus continues to make leaps and bounds in their performance, styling, ride, and comfort.

I know that '06 is one sweet ride. I love the color and the rims- it just needs a little (tastefully done) window tint and you'll be set. Enjoy it in good health!

Hahaha.....all in good fun :rolleyes:

God knows I've given a few good reason's to have a "Oh my God, that's sucks!" reply sent my way once or twice...currently working on the third and fourth....just waiting on the UPS man to show up with my parts.

Anywhat,who,when....M500.....Perfect choice man! That's one slick looking LS430!! I'm a very very very jealous man!!!!!

Guess we won't be advising you on how to fix anything for many years to come!

Oopss, wait just a minute...is that...is that brake dust I see on those rims? OH MAN, I'm thinking new wheel bearings are in order, probably $12k each, and each wheel has at least 3 of them! I tell you what, since you're new here, and we're a nice bunch, I'll let you borrow my 95' until I can get it fixed for you, for free! Probably won't take me but maybe 2, 3 years TOPS! Hahahaha!!

I'll only charge you shipping! Hahaha.

n:

Just think, no more yard work via a Lexus anymore! hahaha....sorry, I had to do it....I'm a bad bad person...

Shame on you...............................:cheers:

n:

Oopss, wait just a minute...is that...is that brake dust I see on those rims? OH MAN, I'm thinking new wheel bearings are in order, probably $12k each, and each wheel has at least 3 of them! I tell you what, since you're new here, and we're a nice bunch, I'll let you borrow my 95' until I can get it fixed for you, for free! Probably won't take me but maybe 2, 3 years TOPS! Hahahaha!!

cruel & cold man, cruel & cold......................................

Web_DSC05410.jpg

Web_DSC05408.jpg

Web_DSC05411.jpg

Web_DSC05403.jpg

WEb_DSC05407.jpg

I find myself coming back to this post to stare at that beautiful car, I think this is the tenth time i have viewed this. M500, You made a great choice :cheers:

I agree dc....it reminds me of that movie quote from A Christmas Story "it was like glowing s*x, in the window!" When Ralphie was talking about that leg-lamp. If you haven't seen that movie....you must! You'll shoot yer' eye out kid.

M500's car has that same effect! It's like glowing s*x, in the window! :wacko:

Just...can't....look...away..... :blink:

M500, got any interior photos you can post up?

I agree dc....it reminds me of that movie quote from A Christmas Story "it was like glowing s*x, in the window!" When Ralphie was talking about that leg-lamp. If you haven't seen that movie....you must! You'll shoot yer' eye out kid.

Damn, Back again :wacko:

I think I hear the band playing a happier tune in obergc's world again.....I'm thinking of a number, between 2000/400 - 2006/430....Hmmmm...... Come on obergc....you KNOW you wanna! Hey, they have crash-avoidance radar in them now too! Just think, no more yard work via a Lexus anymore! hahaha....sorry, I had to do it....I'm a bad bad person... :blink:

LOL nc211, you're reading my mind. Took a 04 LS430 with 13K miles on it that was on the local Caddi used car lot for a test drive today to see what they were like. The car had been sitting there for a while and the tires had flat spots and traffic was pretty bad so didn't get to really give her a good twirl. Strange thing is that through a little research, found that the car was owned locally, has only 13k miles, and the next owner will be owner #3. Has to be a reason why it's that new and sitting on a Caddi used car lot. Strange, eh. They were asking $54k for it, I think they will have it for a long time at that price. You should be able to get an 06 close to that price if you can get it for $500 over invoice price.

Interior pics is added for viewing.

I took 2 quick snaps of the interior just for you but the angle does looks as good. I might re take the picture afterward.

Interior pics is added for viewing.

I took 2 quick snaps of the interior just for you but the angle does looks as good. I might re take the picture afterward.

See what I mean ? Here I am again :wacko: :whistles: :blink: :D

What are the two switches in the center dash area, behind the shifter, to the left of the seat heater controls - They're not on the '02 that I was driving. Air suspension or something w/ the lux package?

What are the two switches in the center dash area, behind the shifter, to the left of the seat heater controls - They're not on the '02 that I was driving. Air suspension or something w/ the lux package?

Looks like the rear sunshade and ECT selector. ;)

BTW, great car M500! B)

I think dc is starting to grow fuzzy palms... :blink:

PM me for the antidote....worked for me ever since I saw the movie "10" back in the day....Ohhhhh Bo Derek,,,,I thank you! :wacko: