Pictures Of My 06 Mercury Ls430

M500

LOL guys.

Beautiful car! You can get GREAT deals on the LS430 right now. I'm tempted to pick one up myself right now just like that one (sans the sport suspension).

As for the wheels, I dunno I think the 18s on the current LS look great. Its a fine line between "plain" and "elegant". When newer more flamboyant car and wheel designs are 4-5 years old this car will still look stately and timeless, just like every past generation LS has before it.

What are the two switches in the center dash area, behind the shifter, to the left of the seat heater controls - They're not on the '02 that I was driving. Air suspension or something w/ the lux package?

Looks like the rear sunshade and ECT selector. ;)

BTW, great car M500! B)

ECT is above the two switches that I am referring to. Sunshade makes sense.

ECT is above the two switches that I am referring to. Sunshade makes sense.

Ohhh, that other one is trac off. You'll know if it's an ultra since they have like 2 full rows of buttons right there!

What are the two switches in the center dash area, behind the shifter, to the left of the seat heater controls - They're not on the '02 that I was driving. Air suspension or something w/ the lux package?

Auto Rear SunShade & Traction Off switch.