So What Did U Guys Get?

indiasfinest

just wanted to see what everyone recieved, sorry if this is a personal question, well i got a black 30GB ipod video.

I didn't get much; just the usual "stuff"

Got my daughter the ipod video and nano... The only bad thing is that now she's been buying a million $1.99 music video's from them!!!!! :chairshot:

oh well!

I actually did pretty good this year! Must have been a good boy, for once :whistles: . My fiance got me a cannon hd/digital camcorder and a gift card to compusa "going wireless". Folks got me a cannon sd500 digital camera, gift cards to sears "love tools", menswarehouse "need clothes" and I scored my dad's 5 year old sony vaio crusoe mini laptop. I think it's a 600 mhz processor..fast enough for mobile use. thing is tiny as heck, about the size of a personal planner. he retired this year and his parent company bought him a top of the line hp laptop for retirement...not that he knows how to use it yet...hense my "new" sony. trying to get xp on it now..but being a bit of a booger with all that proprietory software on it.

I got $1000, another $500 for investing into stocks, some clothes, a rubber duck that lights up when you put it on top of water, 2 iTunes gift cards, some new chrome exhaust tips and harmon/kardon iPod interface for my cars.

Oh and 4 new Falken ZEIX 512's! <3 B)

post-18112-1135868652_thumb.jpg

post-18112-1135868661_thumb.jpg

A left hip. B)

I could tell by the picture. nice one.

Ipod Nano & accessories for my Harley. Great Christmas this year

me too. iPod nano and Kuryakin flame grips for my Zuki.

a rubber duck that lights up when you put it on top of water,

cute, aaahhh... for the hot tub right?

just wanted to see what everyone recieved, sorry if this is a personal question, well i got a black 30GB ipod video.

A left hip. B)

Yeah, It really wasn't a gift of sorts , It was more like a miracle.

Christmas was wonderful (it was a shame that it was 70deg...it just doesn't make it seem like Christmas.). I gave myself the best gift; I adopted an Australian baby (girl)! :D She'll be even more awesome when she can sleep the entire night and doesn't wake up before 6am! lol I got some great odds and ends from the family-ipod (quite an improvement over my old 1g), all 6 seasons of Seinfled, Craftsman tools, and some other stuff that will end up in the attic before too long!

lol, lex...u got ur daughter BOTH the ipod nano and video? what a lucky girl, im only stuck w/ one :D

Well she asked for the nano but my wife thought the other one would be good too. She LOVE's them even though she hasn't been able to use them much yet. She's been sick since before Christmas. :(

I gave myself the best gift; I adopted an Australian baby (girl)! :D She'll be even more awesome when she can sleep the entire night and doesn't wake up before 6am! lol

The best gift of all :P

lol, lex...u got ur daughter BOTH the ipod nano and video? what a lucky girl, im only stuck w/ one :D

Well she asked for the nano but my wife thought the other one would be good too. She LOVE's them even though she hasn't been able to use them yet. She's been sick since before Christmas. :(

I gave myself the best gift; I adopted an Australian baby (girl)! :D She'll be even more awesome when she can sleep the entire night and doesn't wake up before 6am! lol

LOL, it was a dog dude! haha

I got a new Digicam. Polaroid PDC 4055. 4.2MP with 1.5X digital zoom.

Well she asked for the nano but my wife thought the other one would be good too. She LOVE's them even though she hasn't been able to use them yet. She's been sick since before Christmas. :(

LOL, it was a dog dude! haha

I got a new Digicam. Polaroid PDC 4055. 4.2MP with 1.5X digital zoom.

haha!!! :whistles:

ouch, nothing sucks worse than not bieng able to play w/ your toys u got for christmas, hope she gets better

It IS horrible :( I feel so bad for her!!

Oooops, Lex, I appologize for the confusion, my fault.:chairshot: My new baby is a k9. With us dogs are more like little members of the family than anything else. The adoption process was a pita (I got her from a rescue group.), but without a doubt, she was well worth the stacks of paper work, phone calls, and everything else. I can understand all of the "hoops" they make you go through since they want to make sure the dogs go to good homes. Here's Maddie (short for Madison), she's a purebred Australian Cattle Dog @ 10 weeks old. She loves riding in the Lexus too! B) Anyone who ride with us has to fight her for the front seat! LOL It was blind luck that I picked a stuffed cow for my Cattle Dog; I didn't realize it until I got home! :lol:

post-1461-1136397722_thumb.jpg

post-1461-1136397741_thumb.jpg

post-1461-1136397945_thumb.jpg

Gotta love those Aussie Cattle Dogs. Enjoy, and I hope you're stocked up on Gatorade, bananas, and citrus because she is going to wear your !Removed! out.... She'll be herding the squirrels, geese, and maybe even the neighborhood kids by the time she's six months old....

Gotta love those Aussie Cattle Dogs. Enjoy, and I hope you're stocked up on Gatorade, bananas, and citrus because she is going to wear your !Removed! out.... She'll be herding the squirrels, geese, and maybe even the neighborhood kids by the time she's six months old....

I did some research about them that says exactly what you are saying as far as the energy is concerned, but I really don't think she is as energetic as her reputation holds (I guess I'm used to it since I grew up with a very entergetic Boston Terrier.). Maybe 2x a day she will go berserk for about 45min each time (she'll make laps around the house at like 90mph! I just sit back and laugh! lol); other than that, she is either sleeping or playing with some toys. Her herding instincts are pretty noticeable; she'll nip at my heels sometimes! lol She is really a well behaved pup for her age; I wouldn't crate her when I leave the house if she didn't like electrical lines so much. :blink: :D

Now that looks like one very happy and lucky dog! :cheers:

Thanks! She's a very, very happy--she's always wagging her tail! Once she is older I want to get her in to one of those programs where we go visit folks in hospitals and nursing homes. She loooooves people, and if she can make other people happy in the process, it's all the better!

:cheers:

I did some research about them that says exactly what you are saying as far as the energy is concerned, but I really don't think she is as energetic as her reputation holds (I guess I'm used to it since I grew up with a very entergetic Boston Terrier.). Maybe 2x a day she will go berserk for about 45min each time (she'll make laps around the house at like 90mph! I just sit back and laugh! lol); other than that, she is either sleeping or playing with some toys. Her herding instincts are pretty noticeable; she'll nip at my heels sometimes! lol She is really a well behaved pup for her age; I wouldn't crate her when I leave the house if she didn't like electrical lines so much. :blink: :D

Now that looks like one very happy and lucky dog! :cheers:

Thanks! She's a very, very happy--she's always wagging her tail! Once she is older I want to get her in to one of those programs where we go visit folks in hospitals and nursing homes. She loooooves people, and if she can make other people happy in the process, it's all the better!

:cheers:

Blake, Truly a beaut, I love dogs [ if zuni knew I was complimenting her He would want in ] Zuni is my son, Family all the way, Great looking Girl, I'm jealous. Many years of happiness ahead. ;)