What Music Sounds Best In The Ls

akewlguy

I play everything from rock to rap, but never country.

Maybe it is the mood of the day.. If you need motivation or inspiration play Rocky. If one needs to chill out play Mozart. If one need to get pumped up play Metallica.

Either way it sounds pretty damn good for a 13 year old stero system.. The Namakichiooo that is.. Cheers to the LS

I play everything from rock to rap, but never country.

Maybe it is the mood of the day.. If you need motivation or inspiration play Rocky. If one needs to chill out play Mozart. If one need to get pumped up play Metallica.

Either way it sounds pretty damn good for a 13 year old stero system.. The Namakichiooo that is.. Cheers to the LS

What does the topic title have to do with your post? Everyones taste in music is different, So what ever an individual plays sounds the best to them.

Anything but Celine Dion! :chairshot:

She needs to bubble herself back down to the pits of Hell, where she came from. I firmly believe she is solely responsible for the need of a labodomy. My father once flew B52's with 5 nukes in the bay, known as the Crome-Dome missions for SAC out of Ohio. Now, he putters around in a minivan, smokes his pipe and listens to that Satanic Troll. A man who could of erased human existance...reduced to a panty-waste, thanks to that devil woman. Anyway, have no clue of the importance of this tread???? But felt it was my human obligation to warn society of this.

I can't stand new country either. I will listen to the calssics though (Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Hank Sr., Patsy Cline, Willie, etc..)

Here's what's in my CD player right now.

1) Radiohead (The Bends)

2) St. Germain (The Tourist)

3) Miles Davis (Kind of Blue)

4) Steely Dan (Aja)

5) Cake (Fashion Nugget)

6) J.J. Cale (Troubadour)

If my tape deck was working I'd have the iPod hooked up w/ 7 GB's of music going strong.

She needs to bubble herself back down to the pits of Hell, where she came from. I firmly believe she is solely responsible for the need of a labodomy. My father once flew B52's with 5 nukes in the bay, known as the Crome-Dome missions for SAC out of Ohio. Now, he putters around in a minivan, smokes his pipe and listens to that Satanic Troll. A man who could of erased human existance...reduced to a panty-waste, thanks to that devil woman. Anyway, have no clue of the importance of this tread???? But felt it was my human obligation to warn society of this.

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, I agree what is the point of this thread?

There are times in our lives when one does not have anything good to say they should not say (or type) anything at all. Sometimes I don't follow this rule.

Right now I have:

1. Jock Jams

2. Monster Ballads

3. Eddie Money

4. Bon Jovie

5. Snoooopppp DOGGGGGGG (Old school)

The purpus of this thread is for us to get an idea of our common interests, personalities and concepts. :)

There are times in our lives when one does not have anything good to say they should not say (or type) anything at all. Sometimes I don't follow this rule.

Right now I have:

1. Jock Jams

2. Monster Ballads

3. Eddie Money

4. Bon Jovie

5. Snoooopppp DOGGGGGGG (Old school)

The purpus of this thread is for us to get an idea of our common interests, personalities and concepts. :)

OK, All is good but I still don't understand why the topic is " what sounds good in your ls" I saw the topic and thought there was supposed to be a specific type of music that sounds better than other types of music, Like the LS was built around a certain type of sound or something along those lines. Never take offense of my posts, I never mean to be offensive "NEVER" Maybe " What music sounds best to you in your LS?" Everything is KEWL!!!

Since the underway ambient noise level is in the range of 70Db I find that the theme from Superman the Movie, or any of the Star Wars themes work very well.

That is the type of answer that I thought akewlguy was looking for in the first place. :cheers:

Fleetwood Mac's Rumours sounds awfully good in the LS, or anywhere for that matter. Alison Krauss is great too especially on the vocals. I know I just posted myself but I do question why this thread exists? I mean, when I have a real problem and I am searching through miles of posts, this one won't exactly solve my problem... ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've never listened to an LS but most anything I play sounds great in my IS350.