2007 Lexus Ls460

Hi 93LSOwner!! :)

I hope you're OK.

No - actually - I didn't get the LS photos from LOC archives. I think I got them from Lexus directly. [on their 39th Tokyo Auto Show webpage] You would think I'd remember - wouldn't you? Oh well... I'm getting old. :P

Craig!! :)

I'm good thanks for asking. How have you been?

LOL. No, I meant that YOU put them in the archived gallery, that you uploaded the pictures in to the gallery. ;)

Great find though.

Its obviously still a concept but my bet is this is pretty close to what the next LS will look like, 90% or so.

I'm starting to like it. You can definitely see the LS influence in the front end (headlamps and thehorizontal slats in the grille vs vertical for the GS and IS), and the new Lexus family styling in the sides with the thick trimless doors and the unique rear end (the rear of the GS and IS look nothing alike for instance). I'll tell you one thing, its a far sight prettier than the powerfully ugly new S class.

I do miss the chrome garnish around the midsection though. But...I miss that on my car too. Thats getting out of style fast.

wow, that's sweet. That's what the 7-series should've looked like.

Remember that there is an all new 7-series at the end of 2008 that will seriously leap frog the current design. The current 7er design dates back to 2000 with a release in 2002 so is about 5 years earlier than the LS. Design is evolving.

The new LS does look cool for sure.

- Sean

• 2 months later...
2007LexusLS460c.jpg

Yeah just looked at this again, totally mint. From what I've read it will be v8 and the fuel compensation will be fair. That in black is like wow :o

ps : hey nc211 :D

:cheers:

Greetings: As soon as I see it at the dealer, I will know if I like it. Pictures versus real life are sometimes very deceiving when compared. The tail lights look as if it were from an ES 330. The Front looks like a Mazda 6. The windows look BMW. Then I ask what lexus put in, lets say exterior design?

C. PR

Edited by cardona6569