2007 Lexus Ls460

ok that last picture is extremely photoshopeed...those two people have just been copied and pasted their...and so has everything else...their is a reflection on the hood when nothing is there...and i think the 1st ones were just BMWs with an audi grill....BMW rims

I was thinking the same thing, especially the BMW part of the raised trunk lines. Looks pretty good though, but I don't know, something's just not right in my opinion. I don't know what it is, but something about it just doesn't say "LS" to me. Maybe it's the modern, slicked back aerodynamics in comparision to the existing LS's out there. I view the LS as more of a big, cruiser machine personally, not a sports type machine. But time will tell. I hated the new Maximas when they came out, but have started to grow on me now. Except for the grill....still looks buck-toothed to me.

The light blue one is very 5 series BMW, but I kinda like it. I like the two shots of the silver ones. I've driven 1990-2005 models, and they are all too similar. Revised sheetmetal, reduced nvh levels, slightly different interiors, and a few new gadets is how each LS generation has evolved. I'm ready to see a real "new" LS series. I hope to see a big V8, a lwb option (I remember reading somewhere that it might only be available as a hybrid; I sure hope not.), and driver area dimensions that can compete with the German competition. Otherwise, we will be dealing with yet more of the same from the LS...not that it's a bad thing (although it is a bit boring), and it seems to work since it has class leading sales (correct me if I'm wrong).

I agree with Blake too, I would like to see a more pronounced change in the design. It's starting to grow on me, looks a lot better this morning.

2007LexusLS460c.jpg

Yeah just looked at this again, totally mint. From what I've read it will be v8 and the fuel compensation will be fair. That in black is like wow :o

ps : hey nc211 :D

:cheers:

If that is going to be the next gen. LS then I will save my $ and buy one. Absolutley stunning, hands down, all the way B)

I think we may finally be getting closer to what the LS will look like.

Nice, big change but nice.

So now I have to decide if I want an 06 and drive it until its 200k miles or if I want one of these.

But, one of my business goals is new LS by spring/summer 2006 LOL

im still not buying the fact that that is the new LS....im not convinced...srry but thats just me...

These pictures are in our archived gallery in the LS category, most likely uploaded by CanadaCraig:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/LS?page=69

I am preaty sure that these are not photoshoped

ls1.sized.jpg

ls2.sized.jpg

ls3.sized.jpg

ls4_001.sized.jpg

ls5.sized.jpg

ls6.sized.jpg

ls7.jpg

Hi 93LSOwner!! :)

I hope you're OK.

No - actually - I didn't get the LS photos from LOC archives. I think I got them from Lexus directly. [on their 39th Tokyo Auto Show webpage] You would think I'd remember - wouldn't you? Oh well... I'm getting old. :P

Craig!! :)