Dashboard Piece Replacement - Should I?

JPB4999

I have a 2005 ES-330 with a saatellite navigator. The plastic trim piece underneath the navigator is not perfectly flush with the piece underneath it. Do you think it is worth having Lexus fix this or could it result in more serious problems such as rattles, etc... I know this is really picky, but....

I have a 2005 ES-330 with a saatellite navigator.  The plastic trim piece underneath the navigator is not perfectly flush with the piece underneath it.  Do you think it is worth having Lexus fix this or could it result in more serious problems such as rattles, etc...  I know this is really picky, but....

I personally would have Lexus fix it. If it does raddle, then that's their problem..well until the warranty runs out :(

2005 is under warranty, get your money's worth while you can!!!!!$$$$$

Bring it in, have them look at it, replace it if necessary and any rattles that may develop for free. While you are there, drink their coffee, eat their donuts, and relax. While you are waiting, go to the showroom, sit and another 05 and see if it is the same as yours or is it "flusher".

steviej