Ford: They Don't Make The Taurus Anymore?

LexKid630

Monarch, Well I measure fuel economy by driving my car, and the fuel economy sucks.

I've gorwn tired of this argument, its circular and we're never going to get anywhere. We'll all just have to agree to disagree and see who turns out to be right over time. Keep in mind I'm not downing Toyota at all, I love my Lexus and I think Toyota makes a fantastic car. I just don't think they're invincible.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monarch, Well I measure fuel economy by driving my car, and the fuel economy sucks.

I've gorwn tired of this argument, its circular and we're never going to get anywhere. We'll all just have to agree to disagree and see who turns out to be right over time. Keep in mind I'm not downing Toyota at all, I love my Lexus and I think Toyota makes a fantastic car. I just don't think they're invincible.

:lol: you don't have to convince me toyota/Lexus is "invincible" LOL No car can be 100% perfect, we all know that..it's just that Toyota/Lexus is of the better cars out there...

Believe me Lexus isn't perfect... :P

i used to like the taurus esp. the sho but i wouldnt want the current one every mechanic i talked to in school exceptone said that ford used heap parts it sems to me ever since they had those tire problems andb people were sueing them that their name has been in the mud except for their pick-up trucks whether this is deserved or not i dont know