New Rims And Bumper Light Covers

akewlguy

In my opinion, you made the same mistake or perhaps an intentional decision to overlook the fact that the after market wheels caused your tire fitment to extend outside the front wheelwell. When I got my wheels, the tire shop tried to pull the same thing on me. I insisted that the shop mod the wheel to properly fit inside the wheelwell. A price I certainly had to incur but a proper & custom look just the same.

John

With all the clear updates you did I think the car would look a lot better if you got rid of the gold stuff. I think the gold draws away from the clear/chrome look of the car. Looks good though!

Helloo.. My wheels are inside my wheelwells..

I love them and reccomend them to others.

Cheers to LEXUS..

You definitely need to lower the car!! The gap between the tires and wheelwell looks like you are going 4-wheeling. It would look 100 times better if you lowered it.

Cheers to LEXUS..

You definitely need to lower the car!! The gap between the tires and wheelwell looks like you are going 4-wheeling. It would look 100 times better if you lowered it.

Gap, schmap. It's a Lexus, not a Civic. :D

Cheers to LEXUS..

Gap, schmap. It's a Lexus, not a Civic. :D

Different strokes and all... but I don't quite see the appeal of doing that to such an otherwise elegant car.

:huh:

JH

In my opinion, you made the same mistake or perhaps an intentional decision to overlook the fact that the after market wheels caused your tire fitment to extend outside the front wheelwell. When I got my wheels, the tire shop tried to pull the same thing on me. I insisted that the shop mod the wheel to properly fit inside the wheelwell. A price I certainly had to incur but a proper & custom look just the same.

John

1. Cant see where on AKEWLGUY's car the wheels poke out the arches, except when he's turning the front wheels to steer maybe!?! :blink:

2. If the rims YOU chose stuck out of your arches, its because YOU specified the wrong Offset, or the SHOP supplied the wrong Offset. :rolleyes:

3. Modified the rims!?! F*ck no! If they were the wrong offset (due to whichever reason as above) you get them sent back and the correct ones for you car fitted! What the hell kind of 'modification' did the shop do anyway, take a grinder to the mounting face of the rims!?! :unsure:

Hey ladies and genets.. Its funny.. One second I like the old conservative look then I like the new look.

Today walking towards the front of the car I was like I like this look.. I love the white bumper lights.. The wheels are really nice, but I do see positives in both the new and old.. Good thing I will rotate in the winter...

I know then I will miss these wheels.

Cheers to LEXUS!

The wheels look especially nice with the black. Hey Cool, how do you remove the parking light covers. I like the clear much better and will probably do that. Save me some time and tell me how they come off.

Thanks

Denny