Join Our Ash Racing Team

Matthew_McNally

Ash Racing is free, online car racing game.

Welcome to Ash Racing, a text-based multiplayer racing game built with the car enthusiast in mind. Buy a car, purchase and install aftermarket parts, and bring it to the track. We have domestics, imports, and supercars available to race on many different tracks. Enhance your car's power, handling, and braking ability to power through the laps faster and faster. With betting, racing teams, and many cars and parts to buy Ash Racing is sure to get your adrenaline pumping.

Be prepared for all kinds of matchups. Does the Porsche know that the Integra he's about to race has a fat turbo under the hood and a 100 shot of nitrous? Will the supercharged Mustang GT be able to take on the all-wheel-drive JDM Skyline? You have to play to find out!

The Lexus Owners Club has setup its own Ash Racing Team, and we would like any members who are interested in having some online fun to sign up and join our team.

Its an easy two step process.

Step 1 - Signup for an account. Its free, and easy to do.

Click Here to Signup

Step 2

Join TeamLexusOwnersClub. By joining our team, you will get a Lexus (L) logo next to your name, and everyone who clicks on your name (to see your car and race history) will see the LOC logo above your name - so they will all know which club you below to B)

Once you have your account - click here to join TeamLexusOwnersClub

see you on the strip :cheers:

i joined but i couldn't join the LexusOwnersClub team. Someone HELP ME!!! :cries: :blink:

Probably I can't race today because I just bought my car and I bought a new muffler but it says that I have to wait 40 minutes before my car is done. :huh:

ok. never mind. I just found out how to join.  :P

I get this-

Error: Invalid Referrer

You may not type in your user url into the browser. Please log in from the login page. If you are using the proper login page this error is likely being caused by a proxy server or firewall removing the headers from your HTTP requests. You will need to contact your network administrator..

I get this-

You may not type in your user url into the browser. Please log in from the login page. If you are using the proper login page this error is likely being caused by a proxy server or firewall removing the headers from your HTTP requests. You will need to contact your network administrator..

??? I don't quite understand. What I actually meant was (sorry i didn't clearly state it) that everytime I click Matthew_McNally's second link to join, i would be refered to the login page. Once i login, i'm just taken to my home screen and still said that "Your Team: No Team" but i eventually figured it out by going to one of the links on the side and finally found the group. Darn this game is hard! I've lost the 2 challenges i went through and only won the challenges against the computer. oh well! :P

• 1 month later...

So who else is joining from over this side?

Come on were is DOBIEg he loves a challange and i know he can't beat me.

LOL

It is a wicked game as it uses math equations to race not visuals.

So it involves buying a car parts and other buisness like properties to make a winner not the actual part but what it does.

The game is a text based one which varies you parts ,cars and tracks to determine a winner.

I get this-

me too i had to disable my firewall to get in then i put it back up i hope it was worth it we all know it only takes a sec for something to get in

So who else is joining from over this side?

Come on were is DOBIEg he loves a challange and i know he can't beat me.

LOL

It is a wicked game as it uses math equations to race not visuals.

So it involves buying a car parts and other buisness like properties to make a winner not the actual part but what it does.

The game is a text based one which varies you parts ,cars and tracks to determine a winner.

I joined! :D

I'm driving a bucket, but I gotta start somewhere! :geek:

See ya on the track... :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok , i am going to give all of you the simple break down of how to get more money ,more cars, and always win when racing.

First make sure you log on everday.You get a salary of $200 a day.

When you log on go to race the computer on the left.Keep going to the max allowable # until you lose against the comp then step back by 2 levels and keep racing at that specified level.( so you lose at level 25,then race at level 23 until you buy more parts for a higher achivable level)

If someone challanges you do not respond right away.

Go to the track link where it lists all the tracks and select the track you are being challanged on, then select the top times for the car they have and read the results. Now you know what their last highest time was. So compare this to yours and you will know if you even have a chance.

It makes it easy only race when you have a chance.

Also never race someone just because it is only 1,2 or 3 dollars. they are basically targeting you as a newer user to up their point average,they know they will win and no one will race them for money so they just can gain points instead.

I did this for a bit to some of my LOC brothers then realised we are one team .

Do not buy a part because you know in real life it is a great beginner part. It means nothing in the scheme of things.The game is about math, read all of the parts available and see what is the cheapest power upgrades for the car. You can always remove and sell parts as well.Make sure not to buy any parts that add weight unless you are trying to get more braking(extra large rotors 15kg) or lateral control (subframe connectors 10kg) they have gains but the losses are more than needed until you have finished the cars other power upgrades.

Start by losing weight with windows,seats and wheels.

Then move on to simple parts but never buy the cheaper of 2 parts you are only wasting money, if you can't afford the 3 slicks for tires don't buy the drag radials as you will only want the better stuff later.

So here are the easiest ways to win and gain money and win.

Ok , i am going to give all of you the simple break down of how to get more money ,more cars, and always win when racing.

First make sure you log on everday.You get a salary of $200 a day.

When you log on go to race the computer on the left.Keep going to the max allowable # until you lose against the comp then step back by 2 levels and keep racing at that specified level.( so you lose at level 25,then race at level 23 until you buy more parts for a higher achivable level)

If someone challanges you do not respond right away.

Go to the track link where it lists all the tracks and select the track you are being challanged on, then select the top times for the car they have and read the results. Now you know what their last highest time was. So compare this to yours and you will know if you even have a chance.

It makes it easy only race when you have a chance.

Also never race someone just because it is only 1,2 or 3 dollars. they are basically targeting you as a newer user to up their point average,they know they will win and no one will race them for money so they just can gain points instead.

I did this for a bit to some of my LOC brothers then realised we are one team .

Do not buy a part because you know in real life it is a great beginner part. It means nothing in the scheme of things.The game is about math, read all of the parts available and see what is the cheapest power upgrades for the car. You can always remove and sell parts as well.Make sure not to buy any parts that add weight unless you are trying to get more braking(extra large rotors 15kg) or lateral control (subframe connectors 10kg) they have gains but the losses are more than needed until you have finished the cars other power upgrades.

Start by losing weight with windows,seats and wheels.

Then move on to simple parts but never buy the cheaper of 2 parts you are only wasting money, if you can't afford the 3 slicks for tires don't buy the drag radials as you will only want the better stuff later.

So here are the easiest ways to win and gain money and win.

Thanks, SK! Got your amail on the Ash site. This write-up really helps alot!

:cheers:

So here is my 1/4 times ,sort of as i have upgraded a few parts being installed as we speak

Track: Quarter Mile Strip

Car Type: 1988 Honda CRX

Rank Time Date Player Car

1 7.56 8/18/2005 SKperformance Toronto,Canada blue 1988 Honda CRX (#1640)

2 13.14 8/10/2005 DoriKin graphite mica 1988 Honda CRX (#2638)

3 13.33 7/15/2005 Unek Candy Apple Red 1988 Honda CRX (#488)

4 14.87 8/30/2005 sp33d solar yellow 1988 Honda CRX (#3240)

5 15.10 8/13/2005 Lilgangstaj Perlecent black 1988 Honda CRX (#2685)

6 15.18 9/2/2005 Haru Red 1988 Honda CRX (#3306)

7 15.21 7/19/2005 JF Black 1988 Honda CRX (#2056)

8 15.35 6/24/2005 rickey9696 black 1988 Honda CRX (#1516)

9 16.05 6/30/2005 astravanman1 yellow 1988 Honda CRX (#1541)

10 17.30 7/28/2005 lordschleife Silver 1988 Honda CRX (#2414)

11 17.81 8/22/2005 PersianGodfather 100%white 1988 Honda CRX (#2869)

12 17.93 8/13/2005 ZigZag Pink and Green 1988 Honda CRX (#2843)

13 17.93 8/28/2005 Meek Negro 1988 Honda CRX (#3222)

and my other car the GS300

Car Type: 1999 Lexus GS300

1 9.96 8/30/2005 SKperformance Toronto,Ont,Canada 1999 Lexus GS300 (#3224)

Here is an example of how i know i can beat Dobie and he can beat 1 other MR2 as well

1 7.24 8/30/2005 geebhoy nob rash 2002 Toyota MR2 (#523)

2 8.33 9/2/2005 purple beast purple 2002 Toyota MR2 (#525)

3 9.54 8/25/2005 BigH Candy Red 2002 Toyota MR2 (#19)

4 9.82 8/25/2005 coonpants in the shop 2002 Toyota MR2 (#117)

5 10.89 8/29/2005 Timberland Stickered 2002 Toyota MR2 (#1889)

6 11.90 8/9/2005 Piratetaco ghey lusso purple 2002 Toyota MR2 (#927)

7 15.54 9/2/2005 DobieG SILVER 2002 Toyota MR2 (#3226)

8 15.55 8/22/2005 Blade WHITE 2002 Toyota MR2 (#2974)

Car Type: 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230

1 7.77 9/1/2005 freaky Brabus 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 (#2372)

2 9.46 8/7/2005 Ralliart AMG 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 (#2144)

3 10.81 8/29/2005 Unleashed Banana Yellow 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 (#708)

4 12.33 8/19/2005 denslexusgx470 Brabus 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 (#1631)

5 13.54 7/13/2005 bravowales silver 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 (#771)

6 14.74 8/6/2005 intwidamayla Rusty old dented up 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 (#2515)

7 14.87 8/31/2005 driftking Dark Yellow 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 (#3131)

and another for dens, so look for this and use it to your advantage.

It also seems that i raced a guy for $200 and won so i got 20 points added.

So i am guessing a win gets you 20 points ,not sure if the bet amount means anything.

Also cash does not add to your point level. It is affected by the amount of cars ,parts installed and uninstalled.

Remember to atleast always keep 2000 cash on hand and check the race schedul multiple times a day .There are always cheat races where some guys bet a slow car against a really fast one for $500 with the slow one having 10-50 bets for the slow car.What this means is for your 500 bet you can make $5000 if 10 people bet for the slow car and you are the only one who bets on the given winner.

I just made 10 000 5 minutes ago and you can too next time it happens.

I check about 6 times a day for 1 minute.

Wish you had looked eariler as i saw you going to race and i knew you would lose so i bet against you ,sorry.

But you did make me 1000 which helps make me a hop ,skip and no more jump to getting my 200 shot of nos for my GS.

Remember to always check the times of the other cars before accepting any race.

Wish you had looked eariler as i saw you going to race and i knew you would lose so i bet against you ,sorry.

But you did make me 1000 which helps make me a hop ,skip and no more jump to getting my 200 shot of nos for my GS.

Remember to always check the times of the other cars before accepting any race.

wait,how does the betting work?? if 2 other ppl r racing, u can bet??? :blink:

Yes when you go to race schedule you can check each ones top times and see who is going to be the winner 9 out of 10 times.

This way you bet by pressing the bet button under the name of the person you think is going to win.It will show the other if any who are also betting.Basically the people betting on each car have their money pooled and it is divided among the people who bet on the winning car .

I see you just bet on a 205 pug.

Brabus 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 (#1631) owned by denslexusgx470.

[bet, 0 currently]

Fast 1984 Peugeot 205 T16 (#2382) owned by andrewsmith1.

[bet, 3 currently]

Bet: C$15

Race Time: 9/15/2005 1:30:00 AM

your top 1/4 mile time

2 10.71 9/7/2005 denslexusgx470 Brabus 1998 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 (#1631)

his top time

16 5.60 9/10/2005 andrewsmith1 Fast 1984 Peugeot 205 T16 (#2382)

So i know you are going to get beat badly in this race by almost 5 seconds. You should have checked before hand accepting the race,he is doing it to steal your points not the $35 ($15 bet and $20 track fee)

If you look it already has a few people betting against you.So it you bet it would take 15 from you and then would split the 15 to the people who bet against you.