Man These Cars Look Good...

ED.

I just got done washing/waxing/vacuming the car and now I look at it and it looks great. Nice to see what a little time and work will do to a car. I went down to the park to do some sprints and my reward was getting to the top of the hill seeing it sit their. I wanted to get home and take some pics but it was too dark by the time I got done. I'll definetly take some and share with you all. Lucky me tomorrow we are switching cars with a friend of ours because we have to drop off a TV. I aint complaning though, we get to use his 04 Envoy. Very nice truck. The Nav. is my favorite part. We'll I got to move the car so it doesnt get any pollen and those hair things on it tonight.

Thanks Guys!

: ) I think you're right. They always look good! I have been meaning to ask you, do you have any pics of the new LS or the 745? Those are like my two favorite cars and you have them!! : )

In Jealously

im jealous of lexkid 2....has like 8 cars....there all nice...ur benz...my dad took a look at your cars and his jaws dropped. v-12? how much did u pay....(if u dont mind me asking) and what do u do 4 a living....srry 4 bieng so personal but cant help it....lol....

haha i kno what u mean most people dream of owning a lexus but he has 5 lexus's 1 V12 benz and a 7 series beamer wow thats one nice collection i wish i had a V12 car the mercedes S60 is amaizing id kill for one of those :D

The 03 Ls430 i bought for my son Brian when he was 18, and the 04 Es330 i got for my oldest daughter Kate when she was 17. The 05 es330 is my wife's and the others are mine. And pretty soon i'll have an rx300 for my youngest daughter Ali.

I bought the S600 in July 2004. I looked all around at all the models and thought i would just get something i would like. I had been saving forever for it; so i decided i deserved it. It was a year old, and only had 3k miles on it. I thought it was perfect. Wasn't the color i wanted, but it was a great deal. I knew i wouldn't be driving it often, so i didn't care much about the color. just so happeneds that a family member works there so he gave me a great deal. I obviously didn't pay full for it on the spot. I finished paying it off 2 months ago. $126,000 total. I thought this was great considering all the stuff it had! I thought he made a mistake but i didn't say anything LOL. I'm selling the mercedes very soon when ever my 400h arrives (still waiting!). I hope i can still get most of it back.

The 745Li i got in Aug 2004. It was $76,000 out the door. It's probably the best car i have ever owned next to the Ls430. It's in prefect condition; i hardly ever take it out. It only has 3k miles on it. I have no idea why i got the MB considering it can't compare with lexus or the 745Li. The price is outrageous. It's just nice to have.

And for my job, well it's a job you probably don't hear of often. Have you ever wondered where the pills and drugs you get at the pharmacist come from? Well that's where i come in. My company does studies and experiments with different chemicals to see if they will work. Before that I was a doctor for 11 years but couldn't take the Bluecross stuff LOL. It's a long story.... and my wife's an attorney for a firm in Mass. that's where most of our money comes from. I think my wife and i are doing pretty well considering we have 3 kids.

One thing i wish i owned was a digital camera LOL. When i get one i'll post pics of the LS and the 745Li. ;)

Lexkid630,

Why is the LS430 a better car than the S600? I thought the S600 has a powerful V-12, great handeling… etc.

It's just my opinion. The LS is smoother to me and just feels like a better quality car. amybe it's just me; but i love Lexus! You can't get any better. The s600 is more of a show car. Not as nice. it just isn't as nice to me...

Do you plan to upgrade the 745 to the new 750? I think the new 7 looks a lot better. More sporty. It reminds me of the change that the LS had. They took the "round" out of the front end and made it sportier. Very nice. I might go by my local BMW place tomorrow to look at it again...

Thanks

Do you plan to upgrade the 745 to the new 750? I think the new 7 looks a lot better. More sporty. It reminds me of the change that the LS had. They took the "round" out of the front end and made it sportier. Very nice. I might go by my local BMW place tomorrow to look at it again...

Thanks

oh thanks! I didn't know they upadated the 7 series...ill check it out ;)

I always get comments on my LS usually at drive thrus and gas stations, and it never fails that everytime I bring my LS to a Toyota dealership(for an oil change since Lexus is too far or anyone else other than Jiffy Lube), I get offers to purchase my car from the tech working on it. I chuckle and say no thanks. No one ever believes me when I tell them the mileage either! B) These are very good looking cars indeed! :cheers:

ed i saw the first movie but id didnt make much sense since it wasnt in english but the M5 looks like the other sedans BMW has out and all of them look good i might get an 03 M5 though just because of the exeriro design im leaning toward that one more then the new one i have money saved up for both so i could go either way, which one do u like better

post-8405-1117686247_thumb.jpg

post-8405-1117686263_thumb.jpg

post-8405-1117686276_thumb.jpg

To us BMW guys Imola red is like a unicorn or something. It is beautiful and cherished as a color. Only 1 time have I seen an Imola seven series and that was years back and I can hardly remember. Of those choices my must obvious pick would be the Imola but if thats what you want you are going to have a very dificult time finding it. I would go with black or silver. I love the power from the new one though. Did you see that guy do the launch control? Absolutely stunning!! Right now an 01 M5 is gonna run from about 30-40k. My guess is that price will drop when the new one comes out as peopel will probably trade their old style in. Any more BMW info. let me know. This is what my life is devoted to : )

Thanks