I Want To Sell My 97 Es For A 02 Or So...

It is a 1997 ES 300. has 140K on it now,all high way miles( i drive between buffalo and NYC every other weeks) Dark green with tan interior. no accident history or dins. engin is quiet, can not feel it is started when sit in the car(of course when it is started).

i want to get a 02 or later ES330 after i sold this one. what price do you think is a fair for me to sell it? thanks alot for ur replys.!

Find out what other cars similar to yours are going for both on dealer lots & privately to get a starting point. Make sure everything is in good working order with proof of maintenance records & detail the car inside & out for a good appearance to a potential buyer. Obviously, you will get more selling it privately than trading it in, but it is more of an aggravation with having it taken to a mechanic, getting repairs done & such......weigh both options. B)

:cheers:

thanks for both of ur replies. my vehicle was purchased from a praviate seller, and had no maintained record. im not sure how it`s gonna affect the selling price. i am a novice about selling products, but i was expecting that can be sold for about 8k, is that possible?

thanks for both of ur replies. my vehicle was purchased from a praviate seller, and had no maintained record. im not sure how it`s gonna affect the selling price. i am a novice about selling products, but i was expecting that  can be sold  for about 8k, is that possible?

i got a 99 with 156k that im hoping to get 9gs for but will get more like 8 for it, its a tuff market for our cars, lots of them out there.

green is tough color too, i mean you can try, put 8499 sale price, and maybe u get 8k if some one really likes it

but if they dont they can try to drop off 1k, so 7500 or so, which aint too bad

good luck

and not having info on what was done is not a big deal, I mean it helps but I dont think it will make a big deal if person likes the car, just list all the things that you have done to car and sound believable and people will not care.

I think you're in the right ballpark with 7k-8k, you can get a little more up there than we can in Florida; too many Lexuses on the market here. I've been wanting the '03 ES for months - until I saw the '06 GS300 today! What a body!! Now, I guess I'll keep my '97 another 2 years until the '06 comes down in price ($52k w/nav). Good Luck with your sale!