Too Much Snow Fell On That Lexus:)

VMF

Aw man... I hope the owner wasn't in the car when that happened. It's funny the snow fell onto the LX, but not any of the other cars, talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. So much for that Lexus....stupid snow :chairshot:

Aw man... I hope the owner wasn't in the car when that happened.  It's funny the snow fell onto the LX, but not any of the other cars, talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  So much for that Lexus....stupid snow :chairshot:

Is that a Lexus? It doesn't look like a Lexus. Are you sure it's a Lexus? :blink:

no it is lexus, they export them from US but mostly from canada since canadian models have liters and kilometers:)

if you look closely you can see lexus sign on the grill.

the lights are different for the LX and Land Cruiser, Lx has "two" separate lights, one for regular and one for bright, Land Cruiser has only one big Light housing which consists of both the regular and bright headlamps.

the lights are different for the LX and Land Cruiser, Lx has "two" separate lights, one for regular and one for bright, Land Cruiser has only one big Light housing which consists of both the regular and bright headlamps.

Ya I know, but in Japan the LX470 is called the Land Cruiser Prado. The U.S. version Land Cruiser is called the "Land Cruiser 100" in Japan.

VMF,

I didn't know that they get their Lexus' imported from Canada/U.S. Thought they didn't have any at all because I couldn't find the Lexus website for Russia in the international website listings.

Ya I know, but in Japan the LX470 is called the Land Cruiser Prado. The U.S. version Land Cruiser is called the "Land Cruiser 100" in Japan.

VMF,

I didn't know that they get their Lexus' imported from Canada/U.S. Thought they didn't have any at all because I couldn't find the Lexus website for Russia in the international website listings.

correction, the LX is the Land Cruiser here and Japan, the Land Cruiser Prado is the GX in Japan.

VMF,

correction, the LX is the Land Cruiser here and Japan, the Land Cruiser Prado is the GX in Japan.

Ya I think your right, it's hard to keep track of the names for Toyota. It's the same thing with the Toyota Crown, they have four different subnames (Royal, Athlete, Majesta, Sedan) :wacko:

there is no centralized lexus dealership system in russia, some dealerships export them new and they cost mad money there due to the big taxations but mostly ppl just order the car through the used car dealers, who buy them here on auctions and then they ship them to russia this new LX would set you back in russia for at least 150$k

The quote in Russian says that the car suffered for no fault of its own.
some things on that page are in russian

but you will be able to grasp what happend to the car:)

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ozimok/32...html?mode=reply

of course its no fault(i read and write russian so i what was written on the page ) acutally this case made a precedent in russia since this went to court and judge ordered the company that supposed to take care of the snow on the root to pay 5000$ to the owner, i know its not going to help much to fix that lex but its definetly a precedent and a move towards a more honest judgmental system