Word Association Game

chippiestu4

Fresh scent...

Man, I just found out my brother in law shot himself in the head...He leaves behind 3 kids and a loving wife... I had always thought my brother in law to be just a little off, but to be so selfish and do what he did and leave a greiving family behind really just blows me away... He was having affairs and was threatened blackmail by his mistress and that is what caused him to go off and kill himself... He was living a double life... A strong church goer too, what a shocker...

I thought I would share this because it is such a mind blower.. Sometimes the people closest to you are not always whom you think they are, and one minute your talking with them, and the next minute there in a casket dead.... Life can get wild sometimes what a shame....

Fresh scent...

Man, I just found out my brother in law shot himself in the head...He leaves behind 3 kids and a loving wife... I had always thought my brother in law to be just a little off, but to be so selfish and do what he did and leave a greiving family behind really just blows me away... He was having affairs and was threatened blackmail by his mistress and that is what caused him to go off and kill himself... He was living a double life... A strong church goer too, what a shocker...

I thought I would share this because it is such a mind blower.. Sometimes the people closest to you are not always whom you think they are, and one minute your talking with them, and the next minute there in a casket dead.... Life can get wild sometimes what a shame....

My Complete and heartfealt sorrow Jibbby. My love and my support is with you. If you need something Let me know.