Word Association Game

chippiestu4

lol jibby you totally disregarded my word from 15mpg. lucky. but its cool

chevy surburban

Not even, they get like 12 or 13 mpg i think (unless it's a Tahoe or they've both improved)

Shopping spree,

Black friday

Rx330driver, didn't see your post, all appologies... I thought I read the Surburban's get like 15mpg or something to that effect....

Spain, been their done that...Romantic yes, but unless you speak fluent Spanish it will be hard to get around and see all that there is to see... Americans are not that welcomed and many locals don't speak English or just don't like to...Barcelona and Madrid was awesome though...Alot of history, museums, amazing architecture, Cathedrals, etc...Much to see and that will be one vacation you and your honey will never forget...

Black Friday...hmmmmm????

Stock Market

I went to Switzerland last year, then took the train to the South of France, Tulon was the name of the town I believe, its warm, scenic, and relaxed. Nothing like palm trees, the blue seas, and occasional boat rides to set the mood.

gold=> Mr. T

The only spanish that I can speak is whatever is on the menu at Taco Bell. So, I guess that it would be safe to rule out Spain as a vacation spot? LOL. Has anyone been to Amsterdam?

I'm only 24 but I've been feeling pretty damn old myself, so maybe a trip to the museum wouldn't be too out of place...haha

Loud

Yeah my Spanish sucks too... The sad thing is I live in Southern CaliMexico..... :wacko:

92Lex I started traveling when I was 24....The hardest part of traveling the world at that age is being able to find a homey to travel with, the time and money to also get it done.... I highly recommend it though if you can, even go solo if possible...... Oh and 24 years of age is not old.... 39 years of age is getting old, that's me....

Ok Loud......

Exhaust mods

92Lex - Your doing something right if you have a mortgage and fiancee at the age of 24..... You will have that home mortgage almost paid off hopefully before you are my age as long as you are not sold on those crapy interest only home loans...(your better off renting for cheaper).

It's great to own your own home when you are in your 50's or even younger... I paid my last mortgage payment 3 years ago and it was the best feeling ever.... Still not rich though as good as that sounds.... :huh:

X-box 360