$20 Strut Bar?

there is a rule in economics called ,oh i can't remember

but it is about at a certain point of input that any more input ( like cash) cannot yeild any greater output or less of it

so basically a $20 bar works great the 100 one would let you feel no gerater difference unless it is a race car

and you knew what differences you were looking for

go ahead and get one they work great

What exactly would adding a strut bar do? Like exactly how would it improve the feel during cornering? Is this a DIY project for someone with no experience working with cars (apart from changing oil)?

i keep hearing about these strut bars from alot of people.they all say the same thing sk says that it really helps cornering.i think im going to go for it and buy one this week just to see how much of a difference it is.i have wide tires on my car also so that should help cornering as well.

it stiffens the chassis and keep the wheels suspension in a squared symetry for better cornering and steering feel

it is a diy job

only takes 6 bolts

3 on top of each strut to lossen place the bar mounts on and retighten

a wrench set also to sung up any adjustments in the length and height

Hey! Im going to add a strut bar soon too!!! My uncle said he would help me DIY, well i guess it will be DIWYUH (do it with your uncle's help) :P But. hrm... if i was to pay the $100 for the TRD, think i could just walk up to the TRD dealer and buy it? or would they have to order it?

~ProZac~

true

about fitting

the only worry usually is rubbing on the hood lining though

easily adjusted to make it a bit higher

i have a bar from 97 when they made tehm with a wider middle rather than a round bar

i kind of prefer my type but i am partial to it

lol