92 Ls Parting Out. Parts For Sale

lexs400

I couldn't post this in the buy/sell forum so I'm hoping it can be moved there if needed.

92 LS400 parts for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling the following:

The car was in a collision and therefore I have decided to part the car instead of investing to fix it. Any parts needed can be purchased. the passenger side's doors are damaged. everything else is in perfect condition.

If you want to purchase the whole car make an offer and you can take the whole thing.

It has electronic suspension with traction control. Nakamichi audio.

Engine (166K miles) - 1500

Transmission (same mileage) - 1000

climate control display (blacked out) : $200

Nakamichi headunit (working) : $300

Nakamichi cd-changer: $250

Cluster with new needles and lights : $750

Driver's side seat (new motor/assembly installed) : $500

Nakamichi Subwoofer: $125

Passenger side headlight (complete) : $150

Driver side headlight (complete) $550

For other parts/requests for the 92LS with nakamichi/traction, email me at aassume@hotmail.com

Shipping to be paid by the buyer. (car is in NJ)

I need a horn for my 92 LS. It's one of those two black round thing that look like spirals located behind the grill, with the hood open you should be able to see it. Please let me know if you are selling it. I'd prefer that the horn mount, screws and wires to be included also.

Thanks

WAY overpriced man, i mean they are used parts..........if you were a little bit more reasonable, i'm sure you would sell a lot of parts through the LOC

but most of us know where to get new parts a lot cheaper than you are asking.

if you would come down substantially on your prices, you could probably get rid of all of your parts on here

That engine, with that many miles is way overpriced. The 8cyl 4.0l engines go on eBay for about $200-$400 depeinding on miles, most are about 100k to 125k in that price range. Honestly $1500 is rediculus. If you didn't know where to start I can understand but you'll need to do some major adjusting before anything is sold.

For the parts you have listed it comes out to $5325, you could find a complete Working! LS for that much!! (plus all the parts you didn't list)

• 1 year later...

do you have the front ashtray assembly with the wood grain and the metal trim around the driver side whell well.

I could use the wooden accent trim that goes around the shift lever. Can you provide a picture and how much $$$.

Thanks

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 5 months later...