Shoes...

SW03ES

I need to buy a couple new pairs of shoes to wear with suits, I've worn Bostonian and Johnston and Murphy in the past but I'm thinking I might want to move up to something a little more interesting, black and bordeaux.

So brings me to my question, anybody have any shoe expertise?

I need to buy a couple new pairs of shoes to wear with suits, I've worn Bostonian and Johnston and Murphy in the past but I'm thinking I might want to move up to something a little more interesting, black and bordeaux.

Hi SW:

I'm not a man, but my Dad has been a tailor for 30 years, I asked him to make a recommendation for you. He said the following:

STAMATI MASTROIANNI -- boots

Giorgio Brunini--snake skins

Cole Haans--loafers

I think you can pick up the Cole Haans at your favorite Men's Shoe store, the other two I'm not sure of. Good luck!

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/2408785/c/25928.html

Like this?

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/2408785/c/25928.html

Like this?

Zappos has great shoes and great prices. Also most of the time free shipping. I'm using them for all my shoes now.

Quality dress shoes will run pretty true to size. Just get the size of some shoes you have that fit nicely and order that size. Zappos gives free shipping even if you have to return. Their shipping is really prompt as well. I got my last pair in a couple of days.

Bought some, two kinds. I bought Bostonians, a black cap toe pair with a deerskin midsection that is VERY stylish and comfortable and a burgundy cap toe pair with a woven leather midsection.

Thanks for the advice guys!

Bought some, two kinds. I bought Bostonians, a black cap toe pair with a deerskin midsection that is VERY stylish and comfortable and a burgundy cap toe pair with a woven leather midsection.

So.......now you have to take some pictures and post them. We'd love to see your taste. :D

So.......now you have to take some pictures and post them. We'd love to see your taste. :D

Gotta have pics. :cheers: