Everyone - Show Us Your Ls400! [pictures]

luxury drifter

Would estimate that 90% of folks on this forum do not know how to add pictures as you did--your's truly included.:blushing: Topic has been discussed but as yet I haven't understood it [and I have Photoshop,etc.etc]??

Also, when a photo is put in that is too wide(over 700 pixels is too wide), it makes 800 X 600 resolution folks steamed; the whole thread goes too wide.

Suppose one could put photos in the gallery and then transfer-but that would be a 'double'; most folks do not have their own website from which to transfer JPEGS.

to get a picture up this is what u do.

go to the the last page in the gallery, and click on the link that says upload avatars and such

click at the top of the page where it says add pic.....a screen will come up, hit the browse button.......it will take u to ur computer drive.......where ever ur pic is...ie my computer, on a floppy, ect.....click the pic u want to upload......

the pic will be in the gallery just look on the last page.........after that when u are on a topic u want to add a pic to go to the gallery where your pic is and right click go down to properties, and click copy on the address on the screen......

once u do that go to your reply or new topic and click the IMG button at the top where the quote button is.........

after that right click and hit paste....hit IMG after the address and ur done

hope this is clear enough

Most people have probably seen more of my LS than they want to (Lexls.com) :lol: , but here's a new one taken when I was in Madison a week or so ago. I still find it hard to believe that it's a 91, it looks so good! :D

lexls001.jpg

You are doing it yourself in Adobe for the JPEG. At 72 pixels/in you are only getting 2 inches across with what you are doing.

You should set the sizes to inches and set the width to 8 inches; whenever you have it at 150 pixels /in , then you need to set width at 5.5 inches. all this to fill in the screen but not to overflow most of the people with 800 x 600 settings.

NOTE: you can send emails to yourself with the attached photos to see how they are doing.

Also note that some websites automatically reduce the size of the attachments to reduce bytes. With the excessively large photos sent on this one--the webmasters may have done that recently.