**pics** 2005 Kenworth W900l **600hp!**

MrSypher

I placed an order for 2 of them about 2 months ago and one just came in.. Here's some pics... I'm gonna make both the trucks show trucks... And their gonna have tons of chrome and uncountable lights.. I already have all the lights which I'm gonna switch them out for, they're gonna be clear lensed leds.. After I start putting mod's on the trucks I'll post more pics.. What do you guys think of the first truck?? The other one is exactly the same.. 600hp cat with 18sp. tranny..

100_1659.sized.jpg

nice.

I love huge rigs like that. Always wanted to be a truck driver....ever since I was a kid and saw the TV show "Movin On" with Claude Akins.

I ended up in medicine instead. life is funny.

Mr Sypher, have fun with your toys.

steviej

Why he's an LOC moderator. What, you didnt think we did this for free did you? As if! ;)

lol, very cool Mike, can't wait to see the finished product.

Sorry to ask :blushing: , but what is your profession that you may acquire these little "TOYS' of yours............

:cheers:

Not a problem...

These 2 trucks will be driving around the country with composted manure looking for those LOC members who act up in the forum.. After we find them, then we dump the load on their cars.. Because there aint nothing better than a nice smelly car to go with a nasty attitude. :D :o

So I guess you never carry dirt in them then? I have a friend from the Phillipines and they have these reallyt ultra tricked out trucks and buses there. I saw some pictures and it almost looked like Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome trucks.

ANyway, very nice looking rigs, I love the yellow with the chrome.

So I guess you never carry dirt in them then? I have a friend from the Phillipines and they have these reallyt ultra tricked out trucks and buses there. I saw some pictures and it almost looked like Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome trucks.

ANyway, very nice looking rigs, I love the yellow with the chrome.

Thanks... Yeah those trucks will see dirt in them.. Dirt, Sand, and Gravel.. But I have a detailer on the payroll so they'll always be clean...

i love big rigs i really do but so far all i can afford is making em in 1/24 scale

IMG_0066-vi.jpg

btw this is an LS400 model next to it:)

Mike ur trucks are really good, if you want some help just let me know i will drive and work on em for free:)

Thanks, I just got into this model building business. But, I didn't find any LS's in the hobby stores. So, thats why I thought maybe there is a special place or something.

BTW: Your links have "The page cannot be displayed" error.

Holy Moly, you must have alot of time on your hands... Hey, when I put my trucks into shows you can take a ride out here and help me clean them.. :D :D Then after we can go swimming in my almost finished pool..

I placed an order for 2 of them about 2 months ago and one just came in.. Here's some pics... I'm gonna make both the trucks show trucks... And their gonna have tons of chrome and uncountable lights.. I already have all the lights which I'm gonna switch them out for, they're gonna be clear lensed leds.. After I start putting mod's on the trucks I'll post more pics.. What do you guys think of the first truck?? The other one is exactly the same.. 600hp cat with 18sp. tranny..

100_1659.sized.jpg

Thats a clean truck..really love the colour,just wish we had more of your rigs over here...see the odd american truck on the roads now and again..over here.

Nice pictures :)

Holy Moly, you must have alot of time on your hands... Hey, when I put my trucks into shows you can take a ride out here and help me clean them.. :D :D Then after we can go swimming in my almost finished pool..

you got it bro:)

I placed an order for 2 of them about 2 months ago and one just came in..  Here's some pics...  I'm gonna make both the trucks show trucks...  And their gonna have tons of chrome and uncountable lights..  I already have all the lights which I'm gonna switch them out for, they're gonna be clear lensed leds..  After I start putting mod's on the trucks I'll post more pics.. What do you guys think of the first truck??  The other one is exactly the same..  600hp cat with 18sp. tranny..

100_1659.sized.jpg

Thats a clean truck..really love the colour,just wish we had more of your rigs over here...see the odd american truck on the roads now and again..over here.

Nice pictures :)

Thanks... YEah, you'll be seeing my 2 twins floating around here after I start modding them out.. As for right now I have clear lense LED's to replace ALL Insandesent lights.. Then I have these drop visors that go over the top of the winshield and drop down to about the middle.. And ofcourse some 8" straight pipes will be going on within a couple of months (the reason why it's gonna take some time for those is because there are about $1,000. each side, so that's 4 of them I need)..

Great looking business cards. I do a lot of graphic design and have made many business cards and yours are perfect. Gave me a few new ideas!

All you need is a big "L" on the grill. Keep on truckin' man!

Denny