1999 Es300 Floor Mats

Cameron000

Hi everyone,

I'm new here so I apologize if this topic has been brought up before. I am looking for gray OEM floor mats for my 1999 ES300. I have looked online and have only found the original mats in ivory and sage. My interior is gray, and I have read that the sage color mats are for the gray interior, but my current mats are gray. I'm thinking they aren't made anymore and are impossible to get. Does anyone have the sage or ivory mats with gray interior or know where I can get gray mats? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here so I apologize if this topic has been brought up before. I am looking for gray OEM floor mats for my 1999 ES300. I have looked online and have only found the original mats in ivory and sage. My interior is gray, and I have read that the sage color mats are for the gray interior, but my current mats are gray. I'm thinking they aren't made anymore and are impossible to get. Does anyone have the sage or ivory mats with gray interior or know where I can get gray mats? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi Cameron and welcome to the Club.

Yes, it's going to be pretty difficult to find exactly what your looking for. If you have checked with salvage yards on line or e-bay, your probably out of luck.

However, I have purchased two different sets of floor mats from a company called "Weather Tech." They produce a mat that is cut to the exact measurements of your OEM mat. Then they have a large number of colors you can choose from. The material is thick and cleans up very well.

Another choice is "Loyds Matts" They too make a good product but I think they may offer fewer colors.

Paul

Hi Paul thank you for responding,

I think you are right about being out of luck as far as oem mats are concerned, at this point there are only so many out there. I am going to check out the companies you mentioned and see what I can find, Thanks again