Tristate Area Meet!

VMF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cast my vote for VMF's choice. Let's meet in Brooklyn at the airfield. I know what he means and it would be cool. We could do a Coney Island Avenue cruise.

Of course we could meet in the bi-state area (not Mass.) I mean VA-NC. The outer Banks of NC have a lot of cool places to cruise to.

We would need.... wax, food and beer (for after the cruise).

is it 'cuz he also has LS400? :D

i'm actually both hand up for meetin in brooklyn ;)

i think there is no place better then meetin here at floyd bennett field :P it's the most open space you can find around anywhere, we can cook bbq

you can see here is at least four meeting that was held by other lexus owner(s) at floyd bennett field

http://alexus.fotki.com/cars/lexus/clublexus/

you had better check with FBF, I think they stopped car meets last fall. A major CL meet was relocated to Queens because FBF would not allow it. I can't remeber if it was due to renovations or something other, but check with them first before you plan on FBF.

steviej

lets do a RALLY type drive nothing like 200+ Lexus cars stock and custom driving that would be some site to see and we could RAISE money for our troops or something like that ?40 bucks a car we could get sponsors maybe even Lexus and other after market product sponsors. Set up stalls and all like a trade show for one or two days and RAISE Money it should be a meet and a DRIVE. Let’s plan NOW.

Get back to me if anyone is interested or u wants more details.

:D

• 2 years later...

people from tristate! lets meet! please post here with suggestions and advices and we might come up with a REAL meet in spring when it gets wormer. but lets work on details in advance

Lets do a WINTER MEET SAY ON A FRIDAY OR SAT IN TRI STATE !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...