Happy Birthday Nc211 !

dcfish

Thanks Amigos! Not a lot of wild times this year (36), just cleaned out the garage, painted the white trim on the front porch, and watched my son wander about wearing his cape and my sun glasses. It was good, relaxing, and peaceful. I decided to wish for a wild and hectic year, instead of my normal peaceful w/ no life changing events for the year. Seeing as how for the past 4 years all I've asked for is a peaceful and calm year, and having just the opposite happen, I figured I'd do a little role-reversal. So, we'll see what happens!

Funny thing about getting older, if you play your cards right......you make more money, which affords you certain amenities in life, like a enough square footage in your home to not trigger a zoning violation for the amount of candles on your birthday cake! ;)

The term "birthday" isn't exactly accurate after a certain age. You're not really celebrating your achievements of date beyond the fact that you're still here on earth, but instead, you're celebrating the fact that you're that much closer to retirement and the ability to return to your early 20's, but with money!