Problem

ravig292

Lexus Ls400 Year 200

My Ls400 Broke down today.

The Engine won;t start up.

I tried the ignition and it would turn on for like a second and turn right off again.

also for a couple of days the car hasn't responded right when i press the gass its almost like its delayed.

I already gave it to Lexus but they won't look at the car until monday and i am anxious to find out the problem.

So does anyone know what the problem is?

It wouldn't start. the fan and belt would spin for like a second and then turn off.

yesterday when i pressed the gas it wouldn't respond fast enough.

I already gave it to Lexus but they won't look at the car until monday and im anxious to find out the problem.

So does anyone know what it could be?

Could be any of the following:

out of gas

faulty air mass sensor

faulty fuel pump

faulty fuel filter

faulty fuel pressure regulator

faulty O2 sensors

faulty ecu

faulty throttle body and position sensor

Faulty ignition coil(s)

faulty ignition wiring

faulty distributor cap(s)

faulty or broken timing belt

faulty starter motor

faulty battery

blown fuse

You didn't give us much to go on so it could basically be anything wrong. Maybe you could add some more detail if you are looking for any useful feedback.

Lexus Ls400 Year 200

I tried the ignition and it would turn on for like a second and turn right off again.

also for a couple of days the car hasn't responded right when i press the gass its almost like its delayed.

I already gave it to Lexus but they won't look at the car until monday and i am anxious to find out the problem.

I bet cha it's that :censored: muffler bearing again, or it might be that the turn signal fluid is low. :lol:

Lexus Ls400 Year 200

I bet cha it's that :censored: muffler bearing again, or it might be that the turn signal fluid is low. :lol:

:lol::lol: Killer, you kil me! :lol:

Something like this, should probably trip the CEL light on the dash, indicating a code that will tell you exactly what is wrong, but you've got to have a reader to get it. Post up what happens, I'm curious!

And, watchout for those :censored: muffler bearings....they're expensive at the dealership!