Please Help Settle A Lexus Bet

Speedemon

Ok the bet is whether or not Lexus owners put stuff on the back of their cars or suv's, be it bumper stickers, naked lady mud flaps, additional emblems or anything else in general, I'm looking for as many pictures as possible to prove that I'm right.

If you're going to post, please post a picture of the rear of your car/suv or someone else's car/suv only if it has something on it that is not from the Factory or Dealer, and you can definitely tell that it's a Lexus.

The winner gets a free lunch so I really need everyone's help, in this economy I need all the free lunches I can get.

Thank you to everyone with a post.

speedemon

So what side of the bet are you on? Generally Lexus owners dont do that us much as some others but of course there are a few.

He's asking for photos! Which side do you think he is taking, duh?

Ok the bet is whether or not Lexus owners put stuff on the back of their cars or suv's, be it bumper stickers, naked lady mud flaps, additional emblems or anything else in general, I'm looking for as many pictures as possible to prove that I'm right.

If you're going to post, please post a picture of the rear of your car/suv or someone else's car/suv only if it has something on it that is not from the Factory or Dealer, and you can definitely tell that it's a Lexus.

The winner gets a free lunch so I really need everyone's help, in this economy I need all the free lunches I can get.

Thank you to everyone with a post.

speedemon

I'm not taking that bet. I already know the answer, just look at the cars that have "stuff" on them and the ones that don't. I actually notice/look for this stuff every time I drive. Lexus, Audi, MB, BMW, Infinity....the majority all ride clean.

steviej

So what side of the bet are you on? Generally Lexus owners dont do that us much as some others but of course there are a few.

He's asking for photos! Which side do you think he is taking, duh?

Well if his point was that no one could turn up any....

Basically I was hoping everyone with a camera phone could take a picture of any lexus with anything on the back of it. In the area I live in there are a lot of people with bumper stickers for their kids honor role, physical fitness, political party, Fish emblems, Nationality stickers with the 2 letters that are white and black, I've seen them all.

I know the majority of people on this site and others don't have anything, because people don't want to put anythnig on the paint.

If everyone could snap a picture of someone else's car that has something/anything on the back I would appreciate it, I'm trying to get a free lunch

I saw this one in the parking lot of the Grocery store by my house, I have no idea what they are (coat of arms?) but it's something on the back of a Lexus, I don't need or want to know what they are either.

Please if you're going to post, only make a post if you're adding a picture, I'm hoping to keep this thread condensed

Thanks again for your posts

edit: If taking pictures of someone else's car try to crop out the license plate. Thanks. :edit

post-88761-1238685845_thumb.jpg

Basically I was hoping everyone with a camera phone could take a picture of any lexus with anything on the back of it. In the area I live in there are a lot of people with bumper stickers for their kids honor role, physical fitness, political party, Fish emblems, Nationality stickers with the 2 letters that are white and black, I've seen them all.

I know the majority of people on this site and others don't have anything, because people don't want to put anythnig on the paint.

If everyone could snap a picture of someone else's car that has something/anything on the back I would appreciate it, I'm trying to get a free lunch

I saw this one in the parking lot of the Grocery store by my house, I have no idea what they are (coat of arms?) but it's something on the back of a Lexus, I don't need or want to know what they are either.

Please if you're going to post, only make a post if you're adding a picture, I'm hoping to keep this thread condensed

Thanks again for your posts

edit: If taking pictures of someone else's car try to crop out the license plate. Thanks. :edit

post-88761-1238685845_thumb.jpg

Lol...

First of all as stated by a few others, most Lexus owners (or any other higher end vehicle) will likley not be putting anything that is not in good taste on their vehicle, perhaps I'll put my bike rack on there and take a pic for you.

In regards to keeping an eye out and spending the effort to snap pix of random cars that have "stuff" on their backs, so you can win your bet... I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT, for yah...

LMAO

:rolleyes:

Lol...

First of all as stated by a few others, most Lexus owners (or any other higher end vehicle) will likley not be putting anything that is not in good taste on their vehicle, perhaps I'll put my bike rack on there and take a pic for you.

In regards to keeping an eye out and spending the effort to snap pix of random cars that have "stuff" on their backs, so you can win your bet... I'LL GET RIGHT ON THAT, for yah...

LMAO

:rolleyes:

Wow! Really?

You don't want to participate and that's cool, this thread was an attempt to see some funny stuff that people put on their cars and since they are Lexus's it might be even funnier.

Obviously most owners of high end cars don't put things on their car's/suv's, but there are a lot of people that do.

Most people on this site wouldn't either but that's not the point.

I'm looking for anything in good or bad taste, and again this is for fun.

Thanks.

Here's another one I found when I came back from lunch the BB is for Bethany Beach

post-88761-1238694988_thumb.jpg

You need to go to Chapel Hill, NC for this. Everyone has Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers on their Lexus cars. The idiots put them on the paint, and can't get them off now, even though that election was 5 years ago, they lost, and John Edwards is nothing more then a lying, cheat on his wife, lawyer.

The Volvos have "save the earth, impeach Bush"

The MB have "Bush/Cheney"

The VW's have "420 your Bush"

And the Subarus have "hippy love" crap everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
I can't be the only one that see's Lexus cars with stuff on the back

I see them...I just not have the energy or interest to take pictures and post them on the forum...sorry.

I suspect thats the issue with everyone else too.

• 1 year later...