Cop Cars From Around The World

Lexusfreak

WOW some real nice rides there for the police. I thought it was kinda cool the R.I. State Police has a Charger but those cops across the pond have some good ones LOL.

Actually where I live there are Charger cops in Ohio. They look so B.A.

Thats pretty interesting.. lol.. Everything from a SmartCar to a Scaglietti...

A lot of the police cars in my area are becoming Chargers also. Problem is, my city ordered the WRONG engines. They ordered a whole fleet of V6 Chargers while the next town to us ordered (and should be for all places) the V8 Chargers :huh: :huh:

Ive seen a few nice Z06 cops in ATL but my favorite is an Escalade that still has 24s on it from a drug bust.

Hahaha :lol: I would laugh so hard if I saw a cop driving on some DUBs. Every time my friends and I pass one of those (Either Escalades, Impalas, or Chargers) on DUBs we just know its a dealer, but a cop!?!?

Ive seen a few nice Z06 cops in ATL but my favorite is an Escalade that still has 24s on it from a drug bust.

Hahaha :lol: I would laugh so hard if I saw a cop driving on some DUBs. Every time my friends and I pass one of those (Either Escalades, Impalas, or Chargers) on DUBs we just know its a dealer, but a cop!?!?

Escalade-lota money

24 inch rims-lota money

Impounding it rom a drug dealer-Priceless

Think we would have heard of it if the statue of liberty's torch fell on a car ;)

That's not part of the torch is it? It looks like the corner of a building with the window cutouts at the bottom. I don't know it's fake though, I just liked the idea of an out of commission police car. I really hate them blue lights!

Is this better?

post-88761-1237086533_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...