I've Never Seen Anything Like This Before!

eatingupblacktop

Bet the tire replacement costs alone are thru the roof! I dig the car though, just don't know about the tire configuration thing they have going on. And the only onther thing I see is that I'm not really crazy about laying down on my back to drive. Unless those tires track things are much bigger than the pic eludes.

Jc you're absolutely right, gotta find a vid of it in action! From the shot in the snow looks like it carries some speed. From what I can tell, it's designed as a rallye vehicle, meaning racing. Would love to see it in action in something like the Paris/Dakar race or the Baja 1000. I'll be searching. If you find one before me, post it for sure.

Good point NC. Doesn't look like you can do the conventional wheel balance does it?

From what I can tell, killer, the front end is the downward sloped end. You can see the front in the snow shot. Looks like there's no engine per se, and the motors are in the wheels. As for power, my guess is electric, but hard to say. Might be nuclear? :whistles:

Smooth, the one thing I noticed about this vehicle as compared with the usual ones I find, is the tire wear. "Tire", I use loosely here, because I've never seen tires like these. Wonder if they could be rubber mounted on a mesh frame so they don't require inflation. As for seating position, hard to say because there's no scale in any of the shots. As you say, this thing might be larger than it looks, allowing for upright seating. It also looks like there's room for two. If it's a rallye car, you'd need a navigator with the driver. Nevertheless, I'll be looking for more info on this one.

• 2 weeks later...