Cd Is Popping Out Randomly At Times

It only happens in ours when we catch some air off the top of a hill. Well, when we hit the ground that is....NOT. Of course I would never abuse the IS like that!

Really tho...sounds like you got some bugs in that stereo that need purgin! Crazy stuff! Maybe your car doesn't like your taste in music ;)

It only happens in ours when we catch some air off the top of a hill. Well, when we hit the ground that is....NOT. Of course I would never abuse the IS like that!

Really tho...sounds like you got some bugs in that stereo that need purgin! Crazy stuff! Maybe your car doesn't like your taste in music ;)

100 posts. Congrats. :cheers:

LOL

It may have something to do with bluetooth, the common facto was I was on the phone when it happens!

• 2 weeks later...
This is bizarre, sometimes a CD pops out of the disc changer while driving? Has anyone had this happen?

Someone with the same problem as me. When I am listening to a CD or the radio, the whole audio system will shut down and eject a disk or several discs. It is completely random. At first, I thought it was due to one of my discs, but I swapped them all out with new ones. Still did not solve the problem. I even tried loading all commericial (not burned) discs, but that did not help either. No idea what the problem is, and I've only had the car for 6 months. It's weird, because the problem happens when I'm listening to the radio too. Not just when I am listening to a CD. Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't remember you congratulating me when I hit 100, Bartkat! :P

100 posts. Congrats.:cheers:

I don't remember you congratulating me when I hit 100, Bartkat! :P

Congrats on 100, 200, 300 and 353. :D

I know that there are some internal setting that may be effecting the sensativity of the unit, so it keeps ejecting the CD or whatever. All I can say is take it in and have them look at it, they won't fix it, but they may just replace the CD player portion under the warrentee for you.