Hello Guys N Girls

aztecbandit1

Well, Jolly O' Chap, bit of tea and crunkets? Hahaha.. Aztecbandit, welcome to this side of the pond amigo! I was on your side last September for a few weeks, and had a fantastic time! You guys got some good beer over there! But got the steering wheel on the wrong side! hahaha.... There might be a posting or two from me over on your side of the forum too!

WilliamHey....if you are who you say are...are you sure you want your name liked to that newspaper site, in this day and age? Advertising that stuff could be dangerous, ya' know ;) Just a thought.... by the way, what is a Ferrari Scorpio? I don't think I've ever seen one of those. Are they new? I'm not up on my exotics.... I'm more suburbia centered, and about two steps away from minivan-land. Although I do get out to Newport Beach a few times a year for work "and to stalk some of those hotties in Laguna Beach from MTV." Hey, what can I say...God gave me two heads, and well you all know the rest to that joke...