• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UPDATE

OK,well the suspension should be finished this week, the HKS hipermax II will be on along with the rose jointed top mounts, this will give me 22 way damping and rebound control, plus hight adjustment, front and rear.

Also this week all the chassis rubber bushes were replaced with poly bush TRD replacements, this was one hell of job,this included all the subframe bushes aswell as every bush on the steering and differential, along with the TRD sway bars and chassis braces already fitted from TRD this thing should stick to the road like **** to a blanket

i am presently in talks with HKS europe to get a "discount" on parts, if the "discount" is good enough i will go for the full 700bhp conversion now rather than do it in 2 parts........lets see

mat

• 4 weeks later...

well the HKS HipermaxII coilovers are now fitted, the oilpan, oil baffle plates have arrived from Japan, still waiting on the IS300 engine mounts though, as the Aristo ones placed the engine in the wrong place.

the HKS type R FMIC will be hopefully getting installed this week.... :unsure:, and hopefully a decission on Turbo's and Engine management...

i am about to start polishing the rocker cover and paint the sparkplug covers.........ah what fun

tdi_engine_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey i found this forum wen i was just browsing the net, dont wanna !Removed! yoru thread or out just wanted to see how far on you are with the swap ? and if you have anymore pics ? looking gud upto now :D

walker

hey walker - welcome to the club buddy - good to have ya!

you can subscribe to this thread (bottom left hand corner) - and you'll get email updates every time the thread is updated ;)

• 5 months later...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
see you at Gaydon then

Greetings,

I am also looking at performing the 2jz conversion to my IS200.

I was wondering if you would mind listing the parts required to make it fit?

Off my head it would be:

Aristo Sump ( is the 2jz-gte aristo sump different from that of a supra?)

GS300 engine mounts

Can the standard cross member still be used?

Thanks