Just Traded The 430 On An 08 460

"I wise man once said..when buying a car, compare it to walking into a brothel..keep expectations high, excitement to a minimum, choose carefully, you do the !Removed! since you are paying ,keep your wallet close and walk out with a smile and dignity intact."
That is just great!! :cheers:

I'm less than surprised that Lexus of NO snubbed you. I hate that place; however, their new lot and showroom look very impressive when I passed on my way to parents' house over Christmas. Did you try Lexus of Shreveport-BC?? That is a fine dealership, and I've had nothing but pleasureable experiences with them. What's funny is that most large cities have more Lexus dealers than we do in the entire state of Louisiana! ha

Thanks Blake, I negated Shreveport due to the 5 plus hour drive. Hard to deal, watch your distance..LOL.They were a plus on service during the evacuation from Rita. Did not want to go to NOLA as carjacking is out for me on a new ride. ;) Meet you in Lafayette when you are hungry for some Gumbo buddy.

Oooh, ok, I didn't realize Shreveport is that far from Lake Charles. I only asked because they were willing to talk numbers over the phone when my aunt and uncle were looking for a new GX470 last year. They live in Baton Rouge, so they got LeBlanc to match Shreveport's best deal so that they didn't have to drive all the way up there. LMAO at the carjacking; when I go in to visit my parents, I certainly can't leave the key in the ignition like I do up here in the "country!" haha I'd love to get together sometime, I'll PM you. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously nice car, I think it works much better as an avatar picture than the ginger cat (does my memory serve me right on that one? Not that I have anything against cats, just prefer cars). I got a ride in one a few months back and its amazing how technology marches on, the thing stuck to the roundabout (funny thing we have over here) like glue and had some monster stomp in a straight line.

:cheers:

Thanks DC..I love cooking lessons and have a signed class under Jacques Pepin. We were much younger then. :D To incorporate this, I would say when the product is ready..Plate it up..Go Lexus.. I have loved every serving, including this one. How nice LS460. Thanks my friend. "Bon Appetit"

Thanks DC..I love cooking lessons and have a signed class under Jacques Pepin. We were much younger then. :D To incorporate this, I would say when the product is ready..Plate it up..Go Lexus.. I have loved every serving, including this one. How nice LS460. Thanks my friend. "Bon Appetit"

Doors open and the table is set, And there is room in my garage :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

I had no idea MB put quad pipes on the S600. I guess its new for aught-eight!

Beautiful car, R. Man she is pretty. That color too. I went by a Lex dealer a few months back to look at one and I must say the inside is so much different than what I was expecting from the LS. This one seems more sporty in that you almost get tucked in to the interior. I was so afraid to touch stuff so maybe that impairs my judgement :) It was too clean for this guy to dirty!

wow nice work on finding your new 460, I bet your amazed, I work as a detailer at a dealership part time. I love cleaning the big wheels on this car. It make me smile. The car is set apart from the other lexus body styles and it is why I like it so much.

wow nice work on finding your new 460, I bet your amazed, I work as a detailer at a dealership part time. I love cleaning the big wheels on this car. It make me smile. The car is set apart from the other lexus body styles and it is why I like it so much.

Would that be Jack Safro ? I am quite familiar with the Milwaukee area. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...