The New Is-f Lexus With 416hp....wow!

I happen to be at the Los Angeles Auto Show when Lexus unvailed it's most powerful Lexus to date over the weekend...The IS-F Lexus, pretty nice and decently fast...

A little eye candy for those IS lovers...

Oh by the way it sounds like a jet engine on the Dyno rack.... 0-60mph in 4.6 seconds.... :cheers:

post-13978-1196137119_thumb.jpg

post-13978-1196137137_thumb.jpg

post-13978-1196137157_thumb.jpg

post-13978-1196137184_thumb.jpg

post-13978-1196137247_thumb.jpg

post-13978-1196137269_thumb.jpg

post-13978-1196137285_thumb.jpg

post-13978-1196137305_thumb.jpg

Nice pics....What was your favorite car at the Arizona show?

I looked at the best Ferrari's, Merc's, Bentley's, Spyker's, Bmw's, Audi's, Maserati, Lambo, Porchse, etc.. My favorite car at the show for the second year in a row is the Austin Martin Vanquish Convertable...However, the Ferrari F4 and Sportcar Bentley were a close second....

I looked at the best Ferrari's, Merc's, Bentley's, Spyker's, Bmw's, Audi's, Maserati, Lambo, Porchse, etc.. My favorite car at the show for the second year in a row is the Austin Martin Vanquish Convertable...However, the Ferrari F4 and Sportcar Bentley were a close second....

I really liked the Bentley Sportcar the best, mainly because of the super quality of the interior(leather, wood trim), plus the glass like feel of the paint job. Like I said in another post, there were very few cars that had as good a paint job, and Lexus was one of them.

BTW: I noticed that you're located in LA. I'm going to be in Santa Monica this Friday and I was wondering whether you know of any auto shows around? I'll be there until December 3rd.

I really liked the Bentley Sportcar the best, mainly because of the super quality of the interior(leather, wood trim), plus the glass like feel of the paint job. Like I said in another post, there were very few cars that had as good a paint job, and Lexus was one of them.

BTW: I noticed that you're located in LA. I'm going to be in Santa Monica this Friday and I was wondering whether you know of any auto shows around? I'll be there until December 3rd.

You just missed the L.A. Auto Show by a few days. You could probably do an Internet search for local car shows, depending on what you're looking for.

Bentley is unveiling their Speed model on Thursday. Reservations needed, of course.

Didn't Aston Martin stop making the Vanquish as of this year?

Sorry for off-topic.

I live in Santa Monica, Ca... The car shows are over, soooo sorrrryyyy.....

Yeah, that Bentley sportscar was my second choice.. What a ride... Sticker price was what $250,000 or something?

There is an automotive museum in Beverly Hills and on the USC campus and near the LA colosium is the Science Center which has very interesting things to look at... Like a Lexus motor cut in half, and lots of other car stuff... The Science center at USC is what I would check out if I were you, it's not to far from Santa Monica...Also there is an Imax, dinosour museum, jet fighter on display, and few other things to check out..You can make a day of it over there....

Austin Martin is what I really liked also, I'm not sure if they stopped making them, but the convertable ones that were already simply look awesome...

I live in Santa Monica, Ca... The car shows are over, soooo sorrrryyyy.....

Yeah, that Bentley sportscar was my second choice.. What a ride... Sticker price was what $250,000 or something?

There is an automotive museum in Beverly Hills and on the USC campus and near the LA colosium is the Science Center which has very interesting things to look at... Like a Lexus motor cut in half, and lots of other car stuff... The Science center at USC is what I would check out if I were you, it's not to far from Santa Monica...Also there is an Imax, dinosour museum, jet fighter on display, and few other things to check out..You can make a day of it over there....

Austin Martin is what I really liked also, I'm not sure if they stopped making them, but the convertable ones that were already simply look awesome...

Peterson Automobile Museum, not in Beverly Hills, but on Miracle Mile, Wilshire, can't think of the "city" right now.

Peterson museum it is....Thanks for the correction Lambo....You must live around here too...

Yep, sure do. I live in the county of l.a. but not the city......

Thank's guys for the info, but I've already been to the Petersen Museum a few years ago. I know they keep changing the exhibits, but I'm getting lazy, so I'll just hang out in Brentwood, and watch the pretty cars go by. :)

If you want to see pretty cars drive by forget about Brentwood go down to the Pacific coast highway and hang out in Malibu...You will see exotics on the weekend afternoons all day long...You might see a few hot high maintainance girls too.

If you want to see pretty cars drive by forget about Brentwood go down to the Pacific coast highway and hang out in Malibu...You will see exotics on the weekend afternoons all day long...You might see a few hot high maintainance girls too.

I suppose you mean a place like the Moonshadows Lounge on the PCH? hee hee :cheers:

Yep, saw my first Veyron on the road about two months ago there......

Actually hang out at a place called Neptunes....Although it is best to show up on a motorcycle....

Gladstones on PCH has it share of trust fund babies cruising in on there over priced rides too...

hahaha!!! So when I keep showing up there for breakfast on the weekends in my Prius, is that considered an over-priced ride??? lol!!! Oh, the guy that shows up in his Maybach every Saturday morning that he won't fix after being rearended must be one of those guys!!! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 months later...
Here's some pictures I took last Saturday at the Arizona International Auto Show.

LexusISF.jpg

wow, thats the one i want.

i plan on selling my 06 GS 300 for one of these. it looks like alot of fun.B)

but i wish the interior was a little cleaner. to dashboard looks like it was thrown together as a last minute thing. <_<