All Oem Parts Good Prices

2JZTWIN TURBO

HI!If u could help me with my problem !I had to take apart the passenger seat track because rust caused by A/C dripping into the car ,I have stripped the plastic adjuster wheel inside the little piece which connect to the motor.Can u get the little plastic assembly what connect to the motor or i have to buy a whole track or ho w can i get it fixed.Thanks!I need a set of floor mat in tan color or ivory color for 99 gs300,price please!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI!If u could help me with my problem !I had to take apart the passenger seat track because rust caused by A/C dripping into the car ,I have stripped the plastic adjuster wheel inside the little piece which connect to the motor.Can u get the little plastic assembly what connect to the motor or i have to buy a whole track or ho w can i get it fixed.Thanks!I need a set of floor mat in tan color or ivory color for 99 gs300,price please!

The mats (#PT208-30980-08) are $110.40. It looks like Those parts are not sold seperatly. Here is a picture of how Lexus sells it. You may have to try used.

post-54923-1206971547_thumb.jpg

The mats (#PT208-30980-08) are $110.40. It looks like Those parts are not sold seperatly. Here is a picture of how Lexus sells it. You may have to try used.

Thanks for the fast reply!!where can i get used parts like this ,do u guys have any phone number i can deal with?Oh yeah my radio display is bad too,any reasonable solution on that one ?Thanks again.

Thanks for the fast reply!!where can i get used parts like this ,do u guys have any phone number i can deal with?Oh yeah my radio display is bad too,any reasonable solution on that one ?Thanks again.

Please give me a quote on these folowing Items and also shipping charge.

I need a tensioner assembly

serpentine belt

Cabin filter (charcoal) type.

Stereo LCD

Car model LS400 1995 ZIPCODE 44907

post-4656-1207054678_thumb.jpg

THE BEST ON LINE PARTS SITE IN MY OPINION IS LEXUSPARTSWORLD.COM. MATT IS THE CONTACT THAT I HAVE USED SEVERAL TIMES AND HE IS VERY GOOD AT GETTING THE HELP I HAVE NEEDED. THE SHIPPING WAS FAST AND VERY CHEAP COMPARED TO MOST OF THE SITES I VISITED. HE ALSO WORKS FOR A DEALER IN CALIFORNIA.

THE BEST ON LINE PARTS SITE IN MY OPINION IS LEXUSPARTSWORLD.COM. MATT IS THE CONTACT THAT I HAVE USED SEVERAL TIMES AND HE IS VERY GOOD AT GETTING THE HELP I HAVE NEEDED. THE SHIPPING WAS FAST AND VERY CHEAP COMPARED TO MOST OF THE SITES I VISITED. HE ALSO WORKS FOR A DEALER IN CALIFORNIA.

I didn't join this club just to advertise for a buisiness. Yes I sell Lexus parts but I'm also here to help. I doubt that's this guys intention.

My phone number is 262-780-2958. My name is Terry. My best suggestion for the radio is try to find one used. New are insane and reman are around $500.00

I have brand new radio displays, Lifetime warranty $130.00 includes shipping. If you want to get a radio replacement, Let me know I may have one in stock.

I didn't join this club just to advertise for a buisiness. Yes I sell Lexus parts but I'm also here to help. I doubt that's this guys intention.

I HAVE ASKED MATT MANY QUESTIONS MOST NOT EVEN PARTS RELATED, MOST SERVICE QUESTIONS IN FACT. HE HAS ALWAYS TAKEN THE TIME TO HELP. MOST OF THE TIME THE QUESTIONS I HAVE HAD NO PARTS RELATED TO THEM. I AM JUST A 3 CAR LEXUS OWNER WITH AN IS300, GX470, AND LS460L SOON I WILL BE SWAPPING THE IS300 FOR AN IS-F. I DON'T SELL PARTS OR SERVICE. I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE A VERY POSSITIVE EXPERIANCE THAT I HAVE HAD WITH SOMEONE IN THE SAME BUISNESS AS YOURSELF. BUT SINCE YOU ARE HERE TO HELP FIRST AND TO SELL PARTS SECOND YOU SHOULD NOT MIND THE COMPETITION.

I HAVE ASKED MATT MANY QUESTIONS MOST NOT EVEN PARTS RELATED, MOST SERVICE QUESTIONS IN FACT. HE HAS ALWAYS TAKEN THE TIME TO HELP. MOST OF THE TIME THE QUESTIONS I HAVE HAD NO PARTS RELATED TO THEM. I AM JUST A 3 CAR LEXUS OWNER WITH AN IS300, GX470, AND LS460L SOON I WILL BE SWAPPING THE IS300 FOR AN IS-F. I DON'T SELL PARTS OR SERVICE. I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE A VERY POSSITIVE EXPERIANCE THAT I HAVE HAD WITH SOMEONE IN THE SAME BUISNESS AS YOURSELF. BUT SINCE YOU ARE HERE TO HELP FIRST AND TO SELL PARTS SECOND YOU SHOULD NOT MIND THE COMPETITION.

Sounded like an advertisement. Sorry. I just thought it strange that you would post this on my thread. Usually when you see people that have just joined the club and start posting links to people or sites right away, their intention is to sell. I'm not competing. I work on a very small profit margin and don't sell very much through the club.

Sounded like an advertisement. Sorry. I just thought it strange that you would post this on my thread. Usually when you see people that have just joined the club and start posting links to people or sites right away, their intention is to sell. I'm not competing. I work on a very small profit margin and don't sell very much through the club.

THATS OK, I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR CONVERSATIONS ON THE SITE AND YOU SEEM TO BE KNOWLAGEBLE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS YOU SELL. GOOD LUCK!

um i dunno.........which one would make my heat not always work on the passenger side? i can hear it sometimes click and whir and someday the heat on the passenger side just wont come on! so which one would i need?

um i dunno.........which one would make my heat not always work on the passenger side? i can hear it sometimes click and whir and someday the heat on the passenger side just wont come on! so which one would i need?

Probably a servo but I'd hate to give you a diagnosis without seeing it. I'd get someone to look at it and if it needs parts let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

well just did my 90k maint and i was changing my thermostat while i was in there an guess what........the thermostat had a rip in the seal so it wouldnt stay open! HOPEFULLY IT WILL GET COLD AND I CAN CHECK TO SEE IF THIS WAS MY PROBLEM!

All OEM Lexus parts 20% off retail. WWW.Lexuspartsmall.com

F-Sport accesories 20% off

I work for a Lexus Dealer and sell on this site. You'll deal with me and only me. I think I can save alot of you some money. I have XM kits for $239.00, RX330 Hitches for $239.20, GX Hitches $272.00, iPod interface kits for $196.80. I also include TIS instructions. I have LS460 18" New takeoff wheels and ES350 17" for $100.00 each. Send me an Email or call if theres something you can't find. If Lexus makes it I can get it.

Terry Barrett

Terryb@safro.com 262-780-2958

Terry - I am looking for some good used tan/beige leather non-heated replacement seats front/rear for my 94 ls40