What's Your Favorite Snack?

dcfish

Per our esteemed member nc211, What is your favorite snack ? Yes, Another one of these threads :cheers:

I am enjoying Chipolte salsa w/ corn tortillas.........

Cheetos for nc I'm sure :whistles:

Hahaa!!! You know it DC, you know it!!!

Only thing better than Cheetos and Beer....

is

FREE Cheetos and Beer! :cheers:

Favorite snacks huh??,,,,,,,,lets see, pistachios. I love salsa and corn chips, but not just any salsa. My all time favorite is Eat Smart garden style sweet salsa. Man that stuff is good.

I also eat Breyers ice cream almost every night. Not alot. but a small bowl. I love Rocky Road, cookies and cream, and vanilla bean, over warm grilled peaches. My all time favorite dessert is Bananas Foster,,,,,MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Let's see, I also like to put some sliced apples in a small dish, put some butter, a little sugar and some cinnamon, nuke it for a few minutes, like fresh apple pie at your finger tips...

Peanut butter anything.....

hmm

ice cream...which includes but is not limited to klondike bars, drumsticks, ben and jerry's cherry garcia...coffee, vanilla, coconut and macadamian nut ice cream

chips: kettle chips's honey dijon, any sour cream and onion chip/dip

• 2 weeks later...

I really love cheddar cheese flavor popcorn too. And when I'm in the sugar mode Caramel popcorn with peanuts is really good to. And Kettle corn is addicting also.

Hey dcfish, I might need ya to send me some cheese curds too. ( Man were those goooood!!) We used to go to Sawdust City Days fair or Octoberfest and have deep fried cheese curds......Those, a beer brat, and tall ice cold Point beer.....

I really love cheddar cheese flavor popcorn too. And when I'm in the sugar mode Caramel popcorn with peanuts is really good to. And Kettle corn is addicting also.

With the amount of tomatoes and basil that are coming out of my garden, I have been making Crostini. Topping with sliced grilled sirloin steak, Grilled shrimp and EVOO, Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

With the amount of tomatoes and basil that are coming out of my garden, I have been making Crostini. Topping with sliced grilled sirloin steak, Grilled shrimp and EVOO, Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm comin over. You win...

I love Mozzerella Crostini........

Fresh Mooz only, Buffalo Mooz is great, Especially smoked. I am grilling a whole chicken tonite, I put fresh rosemary and garlic with s&p under the skin and then I coat the outside of the chicken with the same mix, Then grill/roast for 11/2 hours. The leftover chicken is also excellent on crostini or Quesadilla.

Fresh Mooz only, Buffalo Mooz is great, Especially smoked. I am grilling a whole chicken tonite, I put fresh rosemary and garlic with s&p under the skin and then I coat the outside of the chicken with the same mix, Then grill/roast for 11/2 hours. The leftover chicken is also excellent on crostini or Quesadilla.

Stop man, your killing me!!!!!! :chairshot:

I'll give you an address, and pay for the overnight shipping, I think your gonna need to share...... :cries:

I think I'll go eat some cheddar cheese popcorn now..... :cries: :cries: :cries: :cries: :cries: :cries: !!!!

Just wondering DC...have you tried making beer can chicken? That is great...you rub down the outside of a whole chicken with memphis rub and the put it on a opened can of beer...pour out about 1/4 of the can or you can drink a 1/4 of the can... :cheers: Cook on the grill med to me high heat for about 3 - 4 hours...just make sure the flames don't get up to high...

I am getting hungry!

How about Grilled Maine Lobster meddallions wrapped in Pancetta, Skewered with Cepes, Balsamic Cippolini onions set on field greens, with a Smoked roma tomato butter sauce for starters ?

How about Grilled Maine Lobster meddallions wrapped in Pancetta, Skewered with Cepes, Balsamic Cippolini onions set on field greens, with a Smoked roma tomato butter sauce for starters ?

Easy dc, your gonna give someone a tastebud overload which I'm sure you know leads directly to heart attacks!! We don't want that. You gotta ease them in to it. Real Italian food is a masterful art that can easily overload the (straniero). :D

Just wondering DC...have you tried making beer can chicken? That is great...you rub down the outside of a whole chicken with memphis rub and the put it on a opened can of beer...pour out about 1/4 of the can or you can drink a 1/4 of the can...:cheers: Cook on the grill med to me high heat for about 3 - 4 hours...just make sure the flames don't get up to high...

I am getting hungry!

Yep, I do it all the time. We love chicken that way ;)

ohhhh yeaahh, well, today is garlic smoked mozzarrella sauce over hand cut pepperoni's on a 7 grain cracker. :P